What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm salary cap scandal thread

taxidriver

Coach
dirty dirty merkins

this is a massive rort

Everything i've said about this abonimation of a club is vindicated.

Raider_69

Post Whore
This could shatter any good work done in melbourne and set the game back in that state some 10 years

roboshark

Coach
I think the Sharks have had enough propups from RL administration over the years champ.

His point is that if we had made the grand final obviously financially that would have helped us massively...look at the situation we are in now, making the gf wouldve helped us bigtime but we were beaten by cheats

Cletus

First Grade
"Fraudulenty missapropriated". Holy sh*t, and Delloitte involved, this is pretty massive if they're alleging fraud.

Bman26

Juniors
If the players didn't know, you have to feel for them.

As a fan I'm ridiculously angry at ANYONE in the admin of the club who knew about this and let it go.

Any chance of the game growing down there is gone for at least the next 10-20 years. Ridiculous

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christ.

It's hard to imagine that level of corruption and deliberate cheating. As others have said, I'm sure every single one of us has made the 'Storm are cheating the cap' comment before and meant it - but I don't think any of us ever meant it to this degree. They've not only cheated their way to a total of five premierships (minor and regular) - they've also basically rendered three grand finals redundant and shattered the credibility of a team surviving in Melbourne.

I feel for the players who weren't aware of the deception, and for the fans who have basically been robbed of several years of good memories. It'll be hard to win fans back from this point.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
WOW.

Can't gain any more points this season!!! (Sharks will still finish last :lol:)

WOW.

They shouldn't be able to keep their players together, even this season, we'll take Blair or Lima thanks!!

jc155776

Coach
Suck sh*t cheating sucmbags.

The cheating Storm players would have known about it ALL as well.

Hope the ATO takes the players down as well.