What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm sign Ben Macdougall

Gee_Up

Juniors
Wasn't Ben the one who jumped the fence and ran home from training to avoid a random drug test..? He has also been suspended for anabolic steroid use along with Adam making Adam's claim of "impaired lifestyle" if he stops taking a bodybuilding drug a joke on the NRL.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Aslong as he stays away from Newcastle im happy. Doubt we will see him in First Grade probably just bought him for a bit of experience at the feeder clubs, cant see why else they would sign him.

Engine

Juniors
Scott Macdouggall skipped the fence. Im sure Ben had some roid issues as well though. I actually think he is a competent player. Not the worst one going around.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Some people are drama queens here.

The Macdougall's are good players, thats why they signed him. No big deal at all, stop getting all defensive over it.

aqua_duck

Coach
tiger_nick said:
mate i reckon i'd go alright on the wing if i got to use steroids aswell.
You think so? steroids won't give you something you don't have in terms of talent, and their absolutely useless unless you train hard

macavity

Referee
tiger_nick said:
mate i reckon i'd go alright on the wing if i got to use steroids aswell.

give it a go then

the tiges are gunna need all the help they can get next year

dubby

Bench
TITAN1 said:
Says a lot for the storm juniors..:lol:

Sorry mate, but the words "Storm" and "Juniors" dont go in the same sentence unless the words "has no" come between them.

Hang on.

Thats right, they are basically a 4th QLD team. I mean no VICTORIAN juniors.

10 years later and they still have none.

westie

Bench
macavity said:
give it a go then

the tiges are gunna need all the help they can get next year

Are you crazy. Look at our backline. Superstars. But i think we'll ride home on our halfback.

Ben McDougall is a Very Solid Player, good depth Signing, something temporary until the reserve rookies are up to scratch with the NRL. he might head to england for a year or two after that

julian87

Juniors
A very good depth signing. Someone had to be signed in that positiong because it appears Geyer wil be used off the bench and Inglis and Folau will play origin this year.

Chambers is also no certainty to make a spot his own, then there are injuries.

philstorm

Juniors
dubby said:
Sorry mate, but the words "Storm" and "Juniors" dont go in the same sentence unless the words "has no" come between them.

Hang on.

Thats right, they are basically a 4th QLD team. I mean no VICTORIAN juniors.

10 years later and they still have none.

Canberra Raiders: Storms' bitch since 1999.

LESStar58

Referee
Raider_69 said:
could alan tongue get anymore god like? Seriously, what a champ

Top bloke too.

the Raiders were drinkin' at Bridie O'Reilly's on Chapel Street down here and me and some other Storm supporter friends were having dinner when he came in. One of my friends who is a deadset loudmouth pipes up "Why are you here Mister Tounge!?" and he sees us in our gear and came over and had a good ol chat with us.

He didn't expect to come to get to Melbourne and be noticed obviously! :lol: