What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm threaten legal action against NRL

mave

Coach
There was only the Board of Management from the Storm and the clause in there contacts that says that family or Friends can't profitfrom the Betting with or agianst the Storm. They were the only that knew. I work for the Storm

I know the NRL leaked it.

Which contracts for the board, the " real" ones or the 2nd set?

There was only the Board of Management from the Storm and the clause in there contacts that says that family or Friends can't profit from the Betting with or agianst the Storm. They were the only that knew. I work for the Storm

I know the NRL leaked it.

After all the Storm ARE HONEST arent they :lol: :lol:

Storming Norman

Juniors
i thought you worked for them?

aside from that, most supporters feel they are part of the very fabric that defines their club

you obviously don't

I work for them, So what? I did not know anything untill Thursday Morning.

I got my dream job with working for the Storm for 3 years and have been a member since 1998.

taxidriver

Coach
cheers for you

sorry that youve ended up supporting a bunch of lying/cheating pricks both on and off the field

Gaba

First Grade
The players are paid by the storm management, who is part of the management should be entitled to speak on behalf of the employees which the storm players are .

The storm said they accepted the decision , so the storm should do what they say accept it

Last edited:

little_aza

Juniors
I was going to post in this one before..my mistakenly posted in the other one. :oops: I probably shouldn't rush to post two things at once lol. My excuse is that it's been a long week hahahaah.

Anyway, from what I know, we don't have anything to stand on with the legal action one I don't think. And what would be gained from dragging it through the judicial system? I think we've had far too much bad publicity recently, and I know I've certainly seen enough bad news about my team to last another few years yet....

And like I said in the other forum by mistake: We did the time, now we must do the crime. The punishment is over in five months. The boys should try to keep their heads down til then, and then win it all again in 2011!! ...Oh the arrogances of a Storm fan!!! :p:sarcasm:

Didgi

Yes! I hope the storm do take part in some legal action. Would be a nice change to the last 5 years

Loudstrat

Coach
Good.. hope they do take NRL to court.. and win them back.. and i reckon they very well might..
And if they do that watch Politis, Penn, Rusty and Watson, plus the big leagues at Canterbury, Parra and Penrith and the Broncos corporate supporters poach your players until you have absolutely no players left.

Legal action from the Storm is all that has been asked.

Illegal action from the Storm is what has caused the mess.
Funny how all of a sudden they care about the meaning of the word "legal" :lol:

I work for the Storm
You pathetic merkin. You f*cking criminal - would you be also proud to wear your swastika you piece of Rugby League wrecking sh*t!!!!

As I ask the question that I quoted previously, HOW DID I (as a Melbourne Storm Supporter) RORT THE SYSTEM?
You worked for them. You probably hid the illegal files under your cumquat tree you salary cap wrecking f*ckwit!!!

Anyway, re the betting - chances are it was Storm management wanting cash for SBW ffs.

F*ck off you salary cap rorting turd!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts