What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm versus Seagulls - Cannot wait

LESStar58

Referee
Tamazoid said:
Will Orford get the Bronx cheer everytime he touches the ball like Kimmorley did until 2004?

I have never booed Noddy.

He won us a premiership.

I will boo Ordford. he only got us home in a handful of close games bt never delivered us anything beyond week 2 of the finals.

Peter O Sullivan said it earlier in the year. Storm are a better chance of winning the comp now that Ox is gone cos he wanted to do what was rifght by HIM not the TEAM.

I heard benny Cross s back! cannot wait to see the big fella throw himself at the Manly pack at full pelt! :crazy:

effnic

Bench
With all the hatred aside i will say good luck to you guys on the weekend i hope manly put in a good fight and i hope no injuries come out of the game for both teams. Should be a cracker.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
geyer might be out and webster in :D

with cross in on the bench, that's pretty much the perfect team for me, only missing donnelly

jabroni

Juniors
Jasestorm said:
I'll take your Menzies, Bell, Kite and Stewart and raise you Slater, Inglis, Crocker, C. Smith, Johnson, King, Scott missing from the Melbourne side at Brookvale.

BTW, Stewart played. He made 14 runs for 85 metres; 4 tackles; 4 missed tackles; 1 offload and 2 errors.

Well actually we were missing a few more...

Bell, King, Kite, Menzies, Kennedy and kylie.

To beat you guys missing that is a pretty good performance you have to admit.

both teams were down on troops and would should be taken out of that is that the best side manly could field thumped the best side melbourne could field...

Ice777

Bench
I think both will play. The word in todays paper is that Geyer may have a rest to freshen up before the finals. But i don't think anybody knows the exact line up atm.

Ice777

Bench
It looks like Webster won't get a run after all. I'm a bit surprised by that considering the finals are next week and it'll mean he's missed two weeks running now. I wouldn't have thought that'd be the best preparation going into a finals series, but i reckon Bellamy knows a little more than me ;-)

Good Luck tonight anyways. If Manly win this game I'll be very surprised, so realistically if we can compete for the entire 80 minutes, Im happy! =P~

Lets just hope no injuries to other side going into the finals!

ortz18

Juniors
OOOOO absoultely my bad, sorry... I thought he had an of before the your which would have made it your. Sorry... :)

effnic

Bench
Good game guys you played awesome, i thought manly didnt do to badly either, we will be a better force when bk is back.

Storm looked sluggish in the first half and cannot afford to start slowly next week against the Eels.

Crocker had a great game as did Matt King.

How the hell they judged Matai to have scored a try is beyond me ???.

sheet_ed

Juniors
I must say I was a bit disappointed in the booing when Orford and Bell went to the sheds.

When Orford got the ball booing was a bit of fun, but that was so "unStorm" like (Noddy is the exception as we didn't even like him when he played for us).

To OX and Belly - great game guys - you are always welcome for a drink and chat anytime.

Ice777

Bench
I reckon i could pretty much gaurantee that not one of those boo's were for Steve Bell. As for Ox......................