What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm Website

Molly

Juniors
Is it just me, or hads the Website been pretty lame lately....I see it still has the voting re prelim finals and the updated news etc is very ordinary currently....whats goign on there?

MONY

Juniors
It is much much better than previous seasons. They used to ask poll questions that were not even questions.

I guess that whoever is in charge of it has gotten a tad lazy in recent times.

mike83au

Juniors
MONY said:
It is much much better than previous seasons. They used to ask poll questions that were not even questions.

I guess that whoever is in charge of it has gotten a tad lazy in recent times.

Can you blame them?

How many hits would it attract on a normal day - two?

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh pretty f**kn pathetic int it?

Youd made the grand final but you wouldnthave known going by the website until about 38 hours later.

Funny though, lots of other storm fans managed to defend that...somehow.

Ice777

Bench
I knew it wouldn't be long until you found your way in here inky :lol:

I never defended the website not being updated but what i did say to me personally, it wasn't a very big deal and never bothered me. I do go there occasionally but not for news, if i want that i visit any number of sites to get the latest stuff. If i didn't have about 5 sites to go to get it, then i'd be pissed off about it. But that's just my thoughts on it.

I can understand if a Storm supporter was worried about it, but it's got me farked why it bothers someone who doesn't even barrack for them.

MONY

Juniors
They are just upset about their teams performance in 2006 so they try to cheer themselves up by criticising others teams.

Ice777

Bench
I wonder if inky was this pissed off and angry at the world when his team was in our teams position last year? You'd think he wouldn't have been, but i somehow get the feeling by how he is that he probably was just as pissed off :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Pissed off & angry. :lol:

Ice, you have nfi.

You ask "Why I'm bothered"
I answered that in the other thread I started, yet you ignore that here.

Because I follow another team, Im not allowed an opinion on your teams website?

You must be pretty narrow minded if you follow a similar criteria yourself.

I know, my point about it is valid, as Storm fans here attest, so just go ahead and attack me instead.....thats what, a grade 3 mentality?

philstorm said:
Whereas the Tigers love making everyone aware that they missed the 8 on their website. :lol:
LOL good call. :badgrin:

I don't go on the website much either.

They implemented a great idea of an hour Q&A forum with a player of the week but I belive it has not been used more than twice.

Ice777

Bench
innsaneink said:
Pissed off & angry. :lol:

Ice, you have nfi.

You ask "Why I'm bothered"
I answered that in the other thread I started, yet you ignore that here.

Because I follow another team, Im not allowed an opinion on your teams website?

You must be pretty narrow minded if you follow a similar criteria yourself.

I know, my point about it is valid, as Storm fans here attest, so just go ahead and attack me instead.....thats what, a grade 3 mentality?

How did i attack you oh precious one? All i said is you come across as pissed off and angry and that's just my impression from reading your posts and i'm sure many others would agree that you sometimes do appear to be that way as well. That's just the opinion i get from what i read and i hardly think it's an attack, more an observation than anything.

On the other hand i'd call this a personal attack you made on me in another thread. If i called you a hypocrite for it would you class that as a personal attack? :sarcasm:

innsaneink said:
Read it again dickhead, then you might just understand what I meant when i said "past".

That's what, a grade 3 mentality? :lol:

MONY

Juniors
Ice777 said:
How did i attack you oh precious one? All i said is you come across as pissed off and angry and that's just my impression from reading your posts and i'm sure many others would agree that you sometimes do appear to be that way as well. That's just the opinion i get from what i read and i hardly think it's an attack, more an observation than anything.

On the other hand i'd call this a personal attack you made on me in another thread. If i called you a hypocrite for it would you class that as a personal attack? :sarcasm:

That's what, a grade 3 mentality? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts