What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stormleague

Hey guys,

Just checked out the old stormleague site, and noticed that the new one is up and running. Only problem is it won't let me login... anyone else have that problem? Or is it not working yet?

Cheers, and merry christmas to all storm fans

shadow grinder

First Grade
hey mate...i had the same problem....it kept saying couldnt load main page.

I asked surandy and he said set the amount of time to stay on for like 60 mins...if you choose forever it wont work.

cheers mate, I tried that, but mine comes up that my login has been blocked and I need to speak to the administrator. Oh well, I'm sure it is a teething problem

Surandy

Bench
steaming stormer said:
cheers mate, I tried that, but mine comes up that my login has been blocked and I need to speak to the administrator. Oh well, I'm sure it is a teething problem

You managed to login yet SS? Buzz said the login in problem (that he was made aware of has been fixed prior to xmas).

coupy73

Juniors
As a new storm supporter (just come over from the uk) I've tried to register on the Bai Stand forum without any success, Put in a user name and password and then nothing. then the site says my e-mail is already registered

Please help me!!!!!!

Creat a new Hot mail account and re-register under a different name.

Then try and sort out what the problem was with the organisers.

Surandy

Bench
coupy73 said:
As a new storm supporter (just come over from the uk) I've tried to register on the Bai Stand forum without any success, Put in a user name and password and then nothing. then the site says my e-mail is already registered

Please help me!!!!!!

Welcome to the Storm, hope you enjoy our great team.

As for Stormleague/The Bai Stand, have you managed to get on yet?

coupy73

Juniors
THanks for the welcome guys, I will set up a new hotmail account.

I managed to get to a few games last season and really enjoyed it and soon got into the atmosphere and found myself shouting for the storm alongside the seasoned supporter. After 25 years of barracking for my team back in the UK (Hull Kingston Rovers) it seamed strange to be barracking for someone else.

I've ordered my membership pack and looking forward to a good season, in which I think we will surprise a few teams and I'm confident of a top 6 finish

see you all at Olympic park

Latest posts