What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stringer an Eel

thomo

Juniors
Good luck to him. He didn't want to be at Souths and as such i don't think we even offered him a contract.

HBG

Juniors
I think due to the fact he is 28, Souths preferred younger props to build on. Geddes is 23. Stringer is an absolute workhorse, and will be a good asset to the Eels with Hindmarsh there.

HBG

Juniors
I heard rumors of a clause in his contract at Souths. He may have one at the Eels. I hope he does well.

Thanks Rabbitohs Stringer is a good player glad to have him joining the eels next year.
If he didn't want to be at Souths then it was best just to let him go, I wouldn't want players at my club that didn't want to be there they wouldn't put in.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I doubt we would let him walk out on us after one year if the Bears came back in.

All too reminiscent of the Lyon saga.

I am very pleased with this signing - not too young, but a great hard-working player who will be a great asset.

And good on you Bunnies for keeping Joey Williams. Good kid that one.