What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart Fielden

Brimmer

Juniors
I think we can safely say he isn't coming....

Training is in full tilt now... unless? Maybe after Christmas?

Kris_man

Bench
i'd take Miller over Fielden, although i really don't think that Miller's best position is prop.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Kris_man said:
i'd take Miller over Fielden, although i really don't think that Miller's best position is prop.

Kris you havn't seen the best of Fielden. GB were outplayed in the GB final and so was there entire forward pack including Morley, Fielden and Farrell. Don't judge him on a couple of games. He was outstanding in the Super League and if we had got him he would have gone some way in replacing Davico.

Kris_man

Bench
it ain't hard to shine in the ESL - look at all the Aussie nevilles who have become stars over there - Denis Moran, Brandon Costin, Julian O'Neill...he couldn't deliver the goods against the best in the business. if Luke Davico was playing for GBR against Australia, i guarantee he would have made a much bigger impact than Fielden did. anyway, i'm now positive that Fielden won't be with us in '05. whether that's a good or bad thing, i guess, it's irrelevant.

Bullseye

Juniors
Fielden will prove himself in the NRL when his contract over here is up. In the meantime there's more chance of me joining Canberra than him :lol:

By the way Julian O'Neill has never been a star of ESL! Costin? Solid but very unspectacular? Moran stood out in a very poor team.

SOULS 04

Juniors
ah well looking at our side we still look pretty good

shame though i would have liked to see him come

where is robbie D now?