What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart fires back at Bennett

fiamacho

Juniors
Michelle Leslie said:
indeed,

however the inference of the inflammation has me confused.

Richard Head would be more apt, simple anatomy there..but the swelling of the joints got me blindsided.

Thanks for the heads up

Merry Jihad.
Richard Head - WOW Michelle that is original, you and Ink can get together and bore each other sh*tless.

"Heads Up" is that a Freudian Slip???

Merry Hanukah

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
What Stuart says is true. Bennett cannot coach. If he doesn't have the players he can't win. A great coach can take a bunch of players and lift them above their ability. Bennett can't do that.

I think Saab said it best when he called you a fruitloop. You've constantly got an agenda against all Broncos related matters and why anyone takes your as anything other than a troll anymore is beyond me.

The amount of injuries and lack of quality players in key positions such as in the halves and hooker that Bennett has had over the last 5 seasons, he's had no right to take those Broncos sides to 5 finals campaigns in a row. Even going back to 2000, at seasons start the Broncos were predicted to struggle to make the finals by experts and fans alike and ended up winning and completely dominating the competition. But oh no, Bennett can't lift players above their ability. Tool.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
I think Saab said it best when he called you a fruitloop. You've constantly got an agenda against all Broncos related matters and why anyone takes your as anything other than a troll anymore is beyond me.

And you take all Broncos related matters with a major bias.

The amount of injuries and lack of quality players in key positions such as in the halves and hooker that Bennett has had over the last 5 seasons, he's had no right to take those Broncos sides to 5 finals campaigns in a row.

Look at the number of rep players the Broncos have had each year the past 5. More than most other teams. So of course they should be in the finals. A great coach can lift a team of average players. Bennett can't do that.

Even going back to 2000, at seasons start the Broncos were predicted to struggle to make the finals by experts and fans alike and ended up winning and completely dominating the competition. But oh no, Bennett can't lift players above their ability. Tool.

No he can't. We keep hearing that Lockyer is the most talented player in the game. If Bennett can't lift Lockyer to perform at a very good level consistantly then what hope he is of lifting other players?

And great coaches don't say "Well we have to lose sometime"

innsaneink

Referee
fiamacho said:
Richard Head - WOW Michelle that is original, you and Ink can get together and bore each other sh*tless.

"Heads Up" is that a Freudian Slip???

Merry Hanukah

You win!

Michelle and I together cannot fathom it......
So just what does foot and mouth disease have to do with Ricky Stuart, jerry?

I fail to see the relevance or the humour.

jerry_lewis.jpg

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
And you take all Broncos related matters with a major bias.

Thanks captain obvious. Thats to be expected from every fan to take their own clubs situation with a bit of bias, including yourself and the Knights. Difference is when it comes to the Broncos in particular you've got a major agenda to push. Your nothing more than a troll, so do us a favour and find a bridge to crawl under.

Razor said:
Look at the number of rep players the Broncos have had each year the past 5. More than most other teams. So of course they should be in the finals. A great coach can lift a team of average players. Bennett can't do that.

LOL, you mean rep players that people like yourself say only get picked because QLD selectors are Broncos bias and Bennett is the Aus coach. Broncos haters can't have their cake and eat it, you can't say we have a rep studded team but on the other hand say half the players don't deserve to be in those rep teams. And the simple fact is the players we've been supplying to QLD of late haven't been up to that level and subsequently NSW are dominating Origin.

And Bennett continually lifts players above their ability. Look at Michael DeVere, he probably would've never got a first grade spot if it wasn't for Bennett and the bloke ended up representing QLD and Australia with very little natural ability. The simple facts are that Bennett hasn't had the key players in the halves and hooker. Name a side thats won a title in the last 10 years with nuffies like Seymour and Berrigan playing at halfback. Don't let reality get in the way of a good Bennett bitch though.

Razor said:
No he can't. We keep hearing that Lockyer is the most talented player in the game. If Bennett can't lift Lockyer to perform at a very good level consistantly then what hope he is of lifting other players?

And great coaches don't say "Well we have to lose sometime"

Yet you won't give Bennett any credit for some of Lockyers great performances for Australia in the last couple of years will you? It's not even worth commenting on because the list of players Bennett has nutured through first grade and seen go on to rep football is a hell of a long list. But hey once again, don't let reality and 19 years of a proven first grade record get in the way of Bennett bitch.

And if you truely believe what a coach says to the media has any reflection on his coaching ability and what he actually says to his players then your even loonier than I thought.

Mr Saab

Referee
she/he/it is not worth it salivor.
I seriously think Razor is related to Lotti...metally geniused.

And if you truely believe what a coach says to the media has any reflection on his coaching ability and what he actually says to his players then your even loonier than I thought.
& don't forget a proven liar

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
LOL, you mean rep players that people like yourself say only get picked because QLD selectors are Broncos bias and Bennett is the Aus coach. Broncos haters can't have their cake and eat it, you can't say we have a rep studded team but on the other hand say half the players don't deserve to be in those rep teams.

That's what you do. When it comes to poor performance you say look at the players. Yet when it comes to rep sides being picked you say all these players should be picked.

And Bennett continually lifts players above their ability. Look at Michael DeVere, he probably would've never got a first grade spot if it wasn't for Bennett and the bloke ended up representing QLD and Australia with very little natural ability.

Devere never played for QLD, he played for NSW. And he only played due to injuries. He wasn't picked for NSW when they had all their players available.

The simple facts are that Bennett hasn't had the key players in the halves and hooker. Name a side thats won a title in the last 10 years with nuffies like Seymour and Berrigan playing at halfback. Don't let reality get in the way of a good Bennett bitch though.

S Berrigan is a top-class player. Seymour isn't, but Bennett was the one who said he'd be a star and released Prince in order to keep Seymour.

Yet you won't give Bennett any credit for some of Lockyers great performances for Australia in the last couple of years will you?

It's not even worth commenting on because the list of players Bennett has nutured through first grade and seen go on to rep football is a hell of a long list. But hey once again, don't let reality and 19 years of a proven first grade record get in the way of Bennett bitch.

Lockyer was a top-star player when the Broncos signed him. He was a gun 15-year-old.

The players read the newspapers.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
S Berrigan is a top-class player. Seymour isn't, but Bennett was the one who said he'd be a star and released Prince in order to keep Seymour.

hahah....berrigan a top class player! Not as a halfback he isnt! He isnt called the Pope for nothing!

Razor said:
Lockyer was a top-star player when the Broncos signed him. He was a gun 15-year-old.

and how many gun 15 yr olds crumble in their 1st and 2nd yr? A high %age

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:

the players are not stupid!
they know half the crap written in them isnt worth the paper they are written on.
Damn you are a f**king looney tune.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
That's what you do. When it comes to poor performance you say look at the players. Yet when it comes to rep sides being picked you say all these players should be picked.

Your not making sense. I'll put it very simply for you, do trolls such as your self complain everytime a rep side is picked that there are too many Broncos in the side that don't deserve to be there or not? If the answer is yes then it's a bit bloody rich turning around and saying we have some powerful rep studded side and you don't even believe they're up to that standard.

Razor said:
Devere never played for QLD, he played for NSW. And he only played due to injuries. He wasn't picked for NSW when they had all their players available.

It was a typo but I'm so glad you completely side stepped the point that was being made. I'll put it simply again, did Bennett not take a player that had very little natural talent by his own admission, bring him into first grade and see him go on to represent NSW and Australia? Bennett can lift players above their ability, you my friend are a troll.

Razor said:

Have you ever seen Berrigan play halfback? I dare you to say Berrigan is a top class halfback with a straight face.
Bennett released Prince as he'd barely played a game in his time at the Broncos on a big contract due to injury. Don't try and simplify it to Bennett cutting him for Seymour, theres a thing called a salary cap and Prince was asking for a bigger contract than the Broncos were prepared to pay.

Razor said:

Again, great work at not addressing what you've quoted. Waste of time.

Razor said:

Yes and again your looney if you think they take more notice of whats in the paper than what their coach tells them to their face. Media quotes have no reflection on a coaches ability, they're just a game for suckers like you to readily take the bait.

Razor

Coach
Mr Saab said:
the players are not stupid!
they know half the crap written in them isnt worth the paper they are written on.
Damn you are a f**king looney tune.

Obviously you haven't listened to many players when they talk to the media

Except for very a small number - Steve Price, Shane Webcke and a few others all the players are dumb as bat sh*t.

salivor

First Grade
realredhillboy said:
damn broncos fans :roll:
the nrls answer to collingwood fans

Have you not got the hint yet that nobody takes the bait to your continual crap? At least razor has the odd moment of intelligence in his Broncos trolling.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
Your not making sense. I'll put it very simply for you, do trolls such as your self complain everytime a rep side is picked that there are too many Broncos in the side that don't deserve to be there or not? If the answer is yes then it's a bit bloody rich turning around and saying we have some powerful rep studded side and you don't even believe they're up to that standard.

No it's not. You're the one saying they are sh*t players, so therefore Wayne does a great job with them. Then however you say they should be in rep sides.

It was a typo but I'm so glad you completely side stepped the point that was being made. I'll put it simply again, did Bennett not take a player that had very little natural talent by his own admission, bring him into first grade and see him go on to represent NSW and Australia? Bennett can lift players above their ability, you my friend are a troll.

And I repeat he never played when NSW had all their players available.

Again, great work at not addressing what you've quoted. Waste of time.

Yes I did

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
Obviously you haven't listened to many players when they talk to the media

Except for very a small number - Steve Price, Shane Webcke and a few others all the players are dumb as bat sh*t.

players know the "truth" from the "facts" written in the papers.
Example...the text messaging with lance thompson and poore. Stg people knew it was a crock of crap and i imagine alot of players from other clubs knew the "truth" as word spreads. Players know that half the stuff written in them is crap.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
No it's not. You're the one saying they are sh*t players, so therefore Wayne does a great job with them. Then however you say they should be in rep sides.

When we've got 2 sides in Queensland and our squad is made of of 95% Queenslanders we're always going to have a high number of rep players, it doesn't mean they're up to the standard of their NSW counterparts or necessarily higher than some of the club footballers for Sydney clubs. Look at Casey McGuire one of the many "rep" players you talk about in our side. Wayne has done a great job with him to lift him above his ability using your words to get him to a level he never really should've played at. He's not exactly the kind of player that is going to win us a premiership though but he's the kind of player we've had to deal with for the last 5 years.

But oh no keep sticking to your line that we have this rep studded side. Just spare yourself the indignity of also moaning when they make these rep sides.

Razor said:
And I repeat he never played when NSW had all their players available.

And the relevance of that equals zero my friend. Did he or did he not represent his state and country? Did Wayne Bennett take a player who should've struggled to stay in first grade and turn him into a representative player? I know you don't want to answer those questions and I doubt you will.

Razor said:
Yes I did

No you didn't. Let me do a recap, you said that Bennett can't lift Lockyer to perform, I said but you don't give him credit for some of Lockyers performances at Test level in the last couple of years under his coaching and you reply with some rubbish about Lockyer being a gun 15yo. That my friend is just about the definition of irrelevance.

Misty Bee

First Grade
bennet turned most of those players into rep players by picking them in rep teams - not making them capable of actually earning a spot. Brad Myers ffs!!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
brad meyers had a great 2001 origin series and was chosen to play for australia by the selectors and chris anderson. Had nothing to do with Bennett him being chosen to play for Oz

salivor

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
bennet turned most of those players into rep players by picking them in rep teams - not making them capable of actually earning a spot. Brad Myers ffs!!!!!

Thanks for proving my point. When Broncos players are selected in rep teams we constantly hear the moans of they don't deserve to be there and they are getting favours from the selectors like our friend Misty here. Then people like Razor turn around and hit Bennett again saying he can't get a rep team to perform but then again being a Broncos hater never required you to make sense.

Latest posts