What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart & Gould picture

God-King Dean

Immortal
Could someone post that picture so I can save it.

You know, the one where they are both standing there after the GF, crying inside

What are you laughing at Immortal how about i send you the one where Tallis is giving Mundine a birthday cake and his new Broncos jersey.
#-o :roll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:
Or the pic where Mundine hogging the ball with a 3 man overlap in the melbourne GF or even better a picture of that saints hasbeen that gave away a penalty try to seal the victory for melbourne.

Its all here Immortal enjoy,mind you i couldve picked them from your last 5 we are catching you though.

http://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/grandfinal.htm

Tommy Smith

Referee
Reaper, don't forget the best picture: the one of coach slappy slapping Trent.

Or even better: an audio recording of Barrett after losing to Penrith in Week 1 of the finals saying, "we need to improve for next week" (or something along those lines. Next week? What next week?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Immortal said:

You know, the one where they are both standing there after the GF, crying inside

Apparantly it can be found on the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras website.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Roosters Grim Reaper said:
What are you laughing at Immortal how about i send you the one where Tallis is giving Mundine a birthday cake and his new Broncos jersey.
Or the pic where Mundine hogging the ball with a 3 man overlap in the melbourne GF or even better a picture of that saints hasbeen that gave away a penalty try to seal the victory for melbourne.

Its all here Immortal enjoy,mind you i couldve picked them from your last 5 we are catching you though.

*cough cough*

I love how you have to buy everyones else's players & still can't win it. Face it, 2002 will always have an asterix next to it

OVP

Coach
Anyone who has Nathan Brown as their coach really shouldnt be laughing at anybody.

*SLAP*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just had a look, it's moggles avatar the one where it looks like he's going down on him. But the one I took is right here:

speechless.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Immortal said:

*cough cough*

I love how you have to buy everyones else's players & still can't win it. Face it, 2002 will always have an asterix next to it

Speaking of last 5 RGR, how many Grand Finals have your team out of your last 5?

Rusty

Juniors

Why do ppl even bother having a go honestly

God-King Dean

Immortal
dodge said:
Immortal said:

*cough cough*

Speaking of last 5 RGR, how many Grand Finals have your team out of your last 5?

We've only had one GF

God-King Dean

Immortal
OVP said:
Anyone who has Nathan Brown as their coach really shouldnt be laughing at anybody.

*SLAP*

He got us to the highest position in our merged teams history, happy to have him as the coach

P.S The slap is his best work, I loved it

2005 PREMIERS: St.George Illawarra Dragons

Your avatar is highly unlikely -turmoil for your club Barrett will leave ,brown will be sacked ,Timmins and Bailey papermache will be out injured all year you will get the wooden spoon.I will bet on it and make a packet.

innsaneink

Referee

Your avatar is highly unlikely -turmoil for your club Barrett will leave ,brown will be sacked ,Timmins and Bailey papermache will be out injured all year you will get the wooden spoon.I will bet on it and make a packet.

I'll take that bet!

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Roosters Grim Reaper Shows how long you have been following football.

I think Barret leaving the dragons would be the best thing for them. As for browny, St George did get there highest position since the merge so whats to be unhappy with. Its a team on the rise.

God-King Dean

Immortal

That's us likely as Roosters being a dominate side for the next few years :lol: