What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart Law

Anonymous

Juniors
How good is this guy going. He scored another hundred today in the sheld game. Plus the 95 of 69 balls in the record breaking game the other night.

If he keeps this up I think we will see him playing for England in the future 8)

Hoggy

Bench
Yeah but he is a f**king cheat in Pura Cup finals isn't he?

Loved seeing him get heckled at the Junction Oval this year, then he just walked off even though the game was still going, he went to have a swim in the pool because it was hot.

f**king softcock.

Hoggy

Bench
And he dropped that pie of a catch in the 1996 World Cup final.

And had a really bad goatee beard.

CyberKev

Staff member
Hoggy said:
Yeah but he is a f***ing cheat in Pura Cup finals isn't he?

Loved seeing him get heckled at the Junction Oval this year, then he just walked off even though the game was still going, he went to have a swim in the pool because it was hot.

f***ing softcock.

Cry and be free...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've met the tosser and he is an aragant so and so.

I must say I've never likes him because of his attitude.

The-Kid

Juniors
lolesi said:
his a jerk
ask the waugh twins hahaa
they hate him with a passion

He has a similar opinion of them.
Good on a Stuey, 5 Shield victories. Thans for the momories Stu ;-)

Qld cricket supporters will forever be in debt to Stuart Law as he led the team to it's first ever Sheffield Shield.

Well done Stuey on a good career.

Iafeta

Referee
54 not out. Hmmm, yep, certainly deserved to get the ax from the team didn't he. :roll: Thankfully for Australia's perspective you're not a selector.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
ever heard of taking the umpire dission ask gilchrist but no the fat prick refuses to go when its so ovious that he was caught but a curve in the so called great gabba ground saves him.
Well i guarantee there will be no green top at the g this yr then its wont be so easy for the likes of bichel and noffke and in the past kasprowitz dale and that aus best eva test bowler scott muller.

Hoggy

Bench
Iafeta said:
54 not out. Hmmm, yep, certainly deserved to get the ax from the team didn't he. :roll: Thankfully for Australia's perspective you're not a selector.

Yeah because I thought when you come out to bat at 4/496 it was actually the toughest time in a player's career to bat. :roll:

Hardly the greatest innings ever, 1 boundary in a 50 against a side that eventually went for over 600 with only 5 wickets down.

Thank God Steve Waugh was fit for Boxing Day.

Craig

Juniors
Earl said:
How good is this guy going. He scored another hundred today in the sheld game. Plus the 95 of 69 balls in the record breaking game the other night.

If he keeps this up I think we will see him playing for England in the future 8)

Ah no. He gets his citizinship in a few years time and by then he will be 37 or 39. Anyway they need bowlers not batters.

Also Law has said he doesnt want to play for England at his age, he has about as much chance of Salim Malik playing Test cricket again.

Hoggy

Bench
Craig said:
Earl said:

Also Law has said he doesnt want to play for England at his age, he has about as much chance of Salim Malik playing Test cricket again.

Loyal Aussie hey?