What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart new Aussie coach, Murray new NSW coach

nqboy

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Nathan Brown as City coach.... hilarious!!!!!!! If it happens we will know for sure "how the system works".
The ARL announce they won't name a coach for a few months and then announce Stuart for the job the next day and you still don't know how it works?

good choice i thought..now ricky cany whinge so much about player burn out cause hes the one driving them..Toe the line ricky..theres no other solution..hahaha

The Business

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
good choice i thought..now ricky cany whinge so much about player burn out cause hes the one driving them..Toe the line ricky..theres no other solution..hahaha
You obviously have no idea what the elite player goes through. Playing up to 40 games of high intensity rugby league for 4 straight years takes it out of your body. Have you played rugby league before? I've played a dozen games a year for the past 15 years at least and I can assure you my body feels it.

realredhillboy

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
If so, then I apologise. Though it seemed to me he was referring to WB's bias as the only factor keeping Tate in the Aussie side.

well bennett selected his mates... why the hell cant stuart select his "mates" the only difference is bennets being doing it for years

PARRA_FAN

Coach
nqboy said:
The ARL announce they won't name a coach for a few months and then announce Stuart for the job the next day and you still don't know how it works?

I dont think Brown would coach city, cause he's from the Country isnt he?

I reckon Tim sheens would come into consideration. Its not really a big job coaching City, since it only happens once a year.

realredhillboy

Juniors
i dont want stuart coaching australia
i dont care if he coachs nws
hell i dont want him even coaching the roosters>?
and i'm a roosters supporter
i just dont think he's a very good coach

Raider_69

Post Whore
realredhillboy said:
i dont want stuart coaching australia
i dont care if he coachs nws
hell i dont want him even coaching the roosters>?
and i'm a roosters supporter
i just dont think he's a very good coach

Id suggest you have another think about it then
cause from where im sitting, he is one of the best tacticians in the coaching ranks, only Tim Sheens would beat him IMO

This serial whinger of the NRL refs (who cost his club games),will now have the opportunity to whinge about International Refs

Latest posts