What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid question - But who's going?? Tiges -v- Raiders

RK

First Grade
I know this might be a stupid question but who will be attending the game on Sunday?? Who will make their way out to Campbelltown to see the Tiges go down to the Mighty Raiders??

YES I know stupid question

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:shock: Good One Raider_69, and you said you were going to be a definate! :roll: :lol:

I'll Be There. Making the treck down the M5, but not to go as far as Canberra. :lol:

jed

First Grade
It's always good to have the support of the #1 ticketholder. :lol:

jed

First Grade
More important things? Does that mean Montz won't be coming either?

woodgers

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: I like that Jed.

I won't be there either, but I will be glued to fox. No way am I listening to Phil Small.

"Canberra's got the ball 10 metres out.......(pauses 5 seconds) Oh....Try!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
gives me the shits!
i was primed for a ripper and my pop rings me to tell me he is coming up for the weekend.... ill definatly be glued to fox thou

BAY72

Juniors
Will be there.
am unfortunatly back in Canberra this weekend (insted of Sydney) for a 50th Birthday.
but will make the trek early sunday morning for the game.

hope to see a big turn out, although not realy expecting one.

see you there.

skeepe

Immortal
I'll be there, always am for a Sydney match. Which is more than I can say for the first grade side...

Raider_69

Post Whore
ball boy said:
69 i can rember you saying your pop was a tigers fan you could both go

pop was a tiger fan. hated the magpies, he refuses to watch the tigers as long as they are a JT with the magpies
he just watches it for the entertainment now, dosnt follow a team, im trying to get him into some green :lol: