What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupidity By The Coach

Tank30

Juniors
Piggy was Terrible at 5/8 he was actually playing as a lock....

KK made a nice little run in the second half with his limited touches but for some reason when piggy is more useful as a running second rower in the second half he replaced Matt Keating with piggy...

And You can Coach Attitude...

If you are able to coach attitude you should market yourself, every coach in every sport in the world would love your services...:crazy:

Yes KK made one run and his total metres was 33....He played about 40 mins...

stuke

Bench
what about Hagan's use of the interchange bench. i'm sure that he doesn't realise that they limited the changes to 10 this year and after he uses up 8 by the 58th minute someone reminds him each game.

Captain BF

Juniors
I think the only real front rower we have is Moimoi. The rest are all second rowers. Cayless needs to go into the second row, gain some fitness and some mongrel.

Tank30

Juniors
Oake might have played front row in premier league in the past, but he isnt an NRL front rower. And Chad is no more than a stop gap prop either.

Who else would you bring in??? I think Mannah is the only prop not in the NRL side that would make a difference.

It's a coaches life. Buck stops with them. Live and die by results. It's his job to get the best out of the team.

And it is the teams job o have a go....On tonights performance, none of em deserve a paycheck...

Y2Eel

First Grade
If you are able to coach attitude you should market yourself, every coach in every sport in the world would love your services...:crazy:

Yes KK made one run and his total metres was 33....He played about 40 mins...

you actually beleive you cant coach attitude?? Every coach well not every the good ones know how to get the attitude right for a game.. Its how the train and how they interact with each other as a blub and you know the team has a bad attitude atm..

Thats the coaches fault....

Tank30

Juniors
you actually beleive you cant coach attitude?? Every coach well not every the good ones know how to get the attitude right for a game.. Its how the train and how they interact with each other as a blub and you know the team has a bad attitude atm..

Thats the coaches fault....

oh bullsh*t....They are proffessional atheletes who are paid to perform EVERY WEEK...It is not the coaches job to build them or their attitudes up, his job is the game plan and the gameday decisions...

Y2Eel

First Grade
oh bullsh*t....They are proffessional atheletes who are paid to perform EVERY WEEK...It is not the coaches job to build them or their attitudes up, his job is the game plan and the gameday decisions...

Well on that hand they are sh*thouse aswell.....

Geez Hagen has an easy job then he doesnt have to motivate HIS players just turn up with a copy of some game plan and copied team from last week..

His only major decision is decaf or White:roll:

One of the major requirements of the coach is motivation.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wonder How the Attitude down at Boni is after Freddy Stopped the boys from drinking?

Tank30

Juniors
One of the major requirements of the coach is motivation.

FFS, you are a first grade footballer being paid a fortune to play a game that 1000's play for free and you think they need to be motivated????

If ANY player is looking to the coach for motivation, hand your check back and f**k off...

Tank30

Juniors
Well on that hand they are sh*thouse aswell.....

Geez Hagen has an easy job then he doesnt have to motivate HIS players just turn up with a copy of some game plan and copied team from last week..

His only major decision is decaf or White:roll:

We are not talking about whether he makes good decisions or not buddy, simply that he is not responsible for geeing this bunch of hack up for the game...Surely pride and the size of the paycheck is enough??

strider

Post Whore
make some forward changes!!!! .... TBH I don't give a sh*t if we get our arses handed to us - I just want to see some other bigger players bring a bit of enthusiasm with them and have a crack .... we are f'n losing ffs! the results can't get any worse!

Y2Eel

First Grade
We are not talking about whether he makes good decisions or not buddy, simply that he is not responsible for geeing this bunch of hack up for the game...Surely pride and the size of the paycheck is enough??

You'd think that but he is the head coach he is the person in charge of getting this team to gel as a team..

Lets look at the roosters Anderson in charge go crap Freddy takes over WOW first game out they beat Melbourne..

Its not rocket science every league commentator can tell he isn't getting his team up for the matches he might be trying his best but it isnt enough...

Tank30

Juniors
make some forward changes!!!! .... TBH I don't give a sh*t if we get our arses handed to us - I just want to see some other bigger players bring a bit of enthusiasm with them and have a crack .... we are f'n losing ffs! the results can't get any worse!

I agree....I just don't like the idea of blooding Jon Mannah for Manly and I don't really think any of the others are good enough

Tank30

Juniors
You'd think that but he is the head coach he is the person in charge of getting this team to gel as a team..

Lets look at the roosters Anderson in charge go crap Freddy takes over WOW first game out they beat Melbourne..

Its not rocket science every league commentator can tell he isn't getting his team up for the matches he might be trying his best but it isnt enough...

You let yourself down mate, the same thing happened to us with Taylor and Smith...Flash forward to Taylor at round 11-12 this year and people were calling for his head...

fish eel

Immortal
You let yourself down mate, the same thing happened to us with Taylor and Smith...Flash forward to Taylor at round 11-12 this year and people were calling for his head...

and they probably still would be if lang wasnt brought on board

Y2Eel

First Grade

And Now South have won what 5 in a row?;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Here's one from left-field....if we're in the same situation next week and Hages insists on KK being benched, why not start Inu at 6? He looks more dangerous than anyone at the moment, and getting him in a position to get his hands on the ball more would help us IMO...

salvy71

Juniors
Really??

How many of the 29 tackles that we missed were due to Hagan?

Check out the metres made by our forwards..
Lowrie - 18
Robinson - 45
Oake - 52
Hauraki - 52
Cayless - 63
Wagon - 70
MoiMoi - 111
Hindy - 115

What a load of crap....

These things are not the coaches fault, if you are a forward and you don't go forward go off to Wenty...That was the worst performance by a forward pack I have seen this year...

Bunch of soft, weak, ineffectual, pathetic excuses for first grade footballers is all they are.

Very true - not Hagans fault , but he keeps selecting em even after 4 rubbish performances in a row .........wholesale changes should have been made after Penrith ....then there's the argument that there's nothing better in the other grades which means that the entire club has now fallen apart .......
As Jack Gibson used to say - the rot starts from the front office ...