What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupidity By The Coach

Y2Eel

First Grade
and the same fans queueing up to get on their knees in front of him....

You think that will happen if Parra with 5 in a row???

Nope cos if you look down a little in the main forum here you'll see a thread from 05 on Hagen and a majority didnt think he could vut it back then 19 months into his 3 years at the club i guess more will vote he cant cut it..

Tank30

Juniors
I maintain that you can't coach heart, attitude and passion...These things are what is missing, as well as 4 front rowers...

Daneel

Bench
I maintain that you can't coach heart, attitude and passion...These things are what is missing, as well as 4 front rowers...

I believe you can coach heart, attitude and passion, at least to a certain extent.

1. Jarryd Hayne (You want to play fullback why??)
2. Taulima Tautai (Did he even play? someone show him where the tryline is)
3. Krisnan Inu (A rare talent, but sadly wasted here)
4. Joel Reddy (Would he be playing 1st grade at a club where his father wasn't involed? me thinks not)
5. Tony Williams (Somebody wake him and tell him the ferry is about to leave)
6. Kristopher Keating (A deer in the headlights)
7. Brett Finch (Surely this is the only profession where you are rewarded the more mistakes you make)
8. Nathan Cayless [c] (A favorite son, why?)
9. Mark Riddell (Has had enough and cant wait to get to the old dart where the pints will be flowing)
10. Fuifui Moimoi (dosent know when to stop but cant make the others understand why)
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (What has he done to deserve this?)
12. Daniel Wagon (No penetration, no skills with the ball, can tackle, well, you have to have one virtue sometimes)
13. Chad Robinson (isnt big enough to play front row every week. Just give him the right numbered jersey)
INTERCHANGE
14. Matthew Keating (If you are going to play him, then do it)
15. Josh Cordoba (I am sure someone, somewhere would have taught him the meaning of knees and elbows)
16. Weller Hauraki (Cant tackle, or pass but can get through the line at least once a game. Trade him in for a thirstier model)
17. Brendan Oake (10 years of junior reps for what?)
18. Todd Lowrie (Lucky he knows the coach)
COACH: Michael Hagan (Everytime they show the Parra sheds at halftime the team looks like they are going to sleep, which would explain the lack of second half enthusiasm. Move your arms or something)

Suitman

Post Whore
make some forward changes!!!! .... TBH I don't give a sh*t if we get our arses handed to us - I just want to see some other bigger players bring a bit of enthusiasm with them and have a crack .... we are f'n losing ffs! the results can't get any worse!

Nice to see you fire up mate!!!

And, I totally agree.
Can't believe that we could do any worse than what we are now.
And, as you said, I'd could accept losing if I could see a couple of young blokes out there giving it all they have.
Time to start planing for the future, and pretty soon that future will not involve Cayless, Wagon and Piggy.

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore

I believe a good coach can inspire it....Look at how Manly came out after half time, after struggling in the first 40.

salvy71

Juniors
I believe a good coach can inspire it....Look at how Manly came out after half time, after struggling in the first 40.

Definitely - ok it's the players that are on the field but the coach is the one that builds the team with attitude and commitment - Parra have neither ..........the Broncos will die for Wayne Bennett ........Tim Sheens coached a team of nobodys to a premiership ......as did John Lang .

Suitman

Post Whore

I agree.

Stuart, Bellamy, Bennett, Gould...............would be getting far more out of this bunch at the moment than Hagan is.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Agree. The game was still there for the taking after half time, and we even got the first try from a great Finch pass to a Williams off a deep run.

But then we switched off, the heads went down etc. Manly's didn't, they were a team under adversity who were hungrier and had faith in themselves and each other. They didn't give up, and the rest is history.

V1er

Juniors
Same story its been all year, we were out enthuiased by the other team tonight. At times the players didnt even look like they wanted to be out there.

That would be one of the worst losses of the season in my mind, coming off 2 losses, Orford out, you'd think we'd be fired up for it, we barely were able to light a match.

Swiftstylez

Bench
f**k the whole forward pack off, seriously. THAT WAS DISGUSTING. Parramatta played like a bunch of pussies as soon as they were behind. The individual brilliance from a few key backs and Hindmarsh was there, but everyone as a team was sh*t. Get your f**king act together or we will get flogged by the cowgirls and be the most embarrassing outfit of this year, even if we don't win the wooden spoon. I want at least half the forward pack changed. This is the angriest I have been over a loss this year. If they kicked all their conversions the score would have been much worse. I can't believe the players can smile after a victory like that one, they have nothing to be happy or proud about. The look on Hindmarsh's face is what all of the players should have been showing. The whole team is the laughing stock of the NRL, A joke, and It's a real shame... I'm sick of dedicating time to watch such sh*t. What's even worse is I think they are trying... so imagine what happens when they stop. Michael Hagan's erotic lust over putting a bomb up as the only means of attack needs to go as well. f**k off.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k the whole forward pack off, seriously. THAT WAS DISGUSTING. Parramatta played like a bunch of pussies as soon as they were behind. The individual brilliance from a few key backs and Hindmarsh was there, but everyone as a team was sh*t. Get your f**king act together or we will get flogged by the cowgirls and be the most embarrassing outfit of this year, even if we don't win the wooden spoon.

You can't do that. Hindmarsh was everywhere again tonight.

Suity

Fathead

Bench
We looked more dangerous with Pig at 5/8 then at ANY time with KK there. He is not ready for first grade.

I watched KK very intently when he was out there and he got NO quality ball. The ball went to Finch every time. Maybe KK was scared to overrule him. All in all I thought he went OK

Suitman

Post Whore
I watched KK very intently when he was out there and he got NO quality ball. The ball went to Finch every time. Maybe KK was scared to overrule him. All in all I thought he went OK

Indeed. Poor ball and if not that, ball under pressure.
Did his bit in defence and looked sharp in attack.

He needs to be in there for the long haul.

Suity

Daneel

Bench

Suity

At one stage in the first half there was a grubber put through that i thought was going to give us trouble, someone cut off and i said who was that, who else but Hindmarsh. Hindy has copped a bit of criticism on this forum lately, but i wouldn't trade him for anyone else. He has what most of the team doesn't at the moment. Heart, passion and drive.

Daneel

Bench
We suck and blow at the same time.

Woeful loss and performance.

My wife has heart and passion, and a never give up attitude, i wish she could swap that with the team for the sucking and blowing. :lol:

Please don't tell her i said that. Im certainly am pissed. Having one shot of rum with a rum and coke chaser each time i get a drink.

Swiftstylez

Bench

Suity

Sorry, a bit contradictory. I said Hindmarsh had an excellent individual performance, but as a whole, the forward pack is hapless. Where was their aggression that they showed when kicking off after a try when we were so far behind, for the whole of the game?