What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan re-signs with Dragons

Dragonsamy

Bench
No, this is concerning.. Who is this Everett person and what do you mean by he’ll “sheet me”?

Is he going to short sheet my bed?

Is he going to turn me into a ghost?

Is he trying to recruit me into the Klan?

Blah blah blah

Old Timer

Coach
Are you drunk?

Genuine question..
So you don't think that 19 or 20 year olds can play 1st grade on a regular basis?
Plenty of examples that can prove you incorrect so without waiting to see how this kid goes you dismiss him, why so negative?
If someone thinks that this kid can do that why do you have to accuse them of being drunk maybe you are just a curmudgeon and can't stand youth or people that want to engage them?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So you don't think that 19 or 20 year olds can play 1st grade on a regular basis?
Plenty of examples that can prove you incorrect so without waiting to see how this kid goes you dismiss him, why so negative?
If someone thinks that this kid can do that why do you have to accuse them of being drunk maybe you are just a curmudgeon and can't stand youth or people that want to engage them?
I’m referring to the post, which appears as if it was typed by someone smashing their face against the keyboard instead of using their hands..

But you are right.. I hate the youth...

If I catch those kids on my lawn one more time I’ll fire my blunderbuss in the air to make them scamper..

This Year?

Immortal
Nothing to see here. We are a "development club" and the kid will probably be in Sharks or Roosters colours in a few years.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I’m referring to the post, which appears as if it was typed by someone smashing their face against the keyboard instead of using their hands..

But you are right.. I hate the youth...

If I catch those kids on my lawn one more time I’ll fire my blunderbuss in the air to make them scamper..

Dickhead

SBD82

Coach
Woooosh

Latest posts