What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan re-signs with Dragons

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well watching this post from afar Mushy was a head with a d and then Dragonsamy came home strong havibg the last say IMO. Do you blokes drink at the Taj Mahal and sit in seperate corners.
Just wait for our next installment of youth so long as they are real RL players not Touch Footy player re Jai Field. And Sabb he will be crucified against South's. How stupid are the leaders one year out he is a string bean.
Hope he goes well I backed the Goons got the money last week backed Penrith.
Must do you have a round head definitely a big mouth Go the Dragons.

SBD82

Coach
Well watching this post from afar Mushy was a head with a d and then Dragonsamy came home strong havibg the last say IMO. Do you blokes drink at the Taj Mahal and sit in seperate corners.
Just wait for our next installment of youth so long as they are real RL players not Touch Footy player re Jai Field. And Sabb he will be crucified against South's. How stupid are the leaders one year out he is a string bean.
Hope he goes well I backed the Goons got the money last week backed Penrith.
Must do you have a round head definitely a big mouth Go the Dragons.
Woah.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Am I getting into deep throat, I mean water and should pull out,I mean back.
Has Mus been damaged after tit for tat or maybe just having soup and toast for tea. I'll give him time to re energise.

Dragsters

First Grade
Haven't seen him play but I'm excited that everyone who has seen him play has wraps on him...

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I’m referring to the post, which appears as if it was typed by someone smashing their face against the keyboard instead of using their hands..

But you are right.. I hate the youth...

If I catch those kids on my lawn one more time I’ll fire my blunderbuss in the air to make them scamper..

Muz-You may be just an excrement stirrer in which case it may all be water off a ducks back, but if you're self-esteem is taking a dive from the constant name-calling and abuse, I know a good Psychologist.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz-You may be just an excrement stirrer in which case it may all be water off a ducks back, but if you're self-esteem is taking a dive from the constant name-calling and abuse, I know a good Psychologist.
He’s calling me names?

I thought he was giving status updates..

Wittenberg

Juniors
He looks impressive in the highlight reel, but all our ‘guns’ do. A friend of mine from the Gong says that the kid is fast, but that he also has an edge of toughness in his game and can use his fists. If it is true I like the sound of that.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Any news on Tristan Sailor signing and extending his contract this year.

You'd think there would be a few clubs after him?