What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan re-signs with Dragons

Gareth67

First Grade
Very pleased indeed . Those 3 youngsters - Sullivan , Amone in the halves with Sloan at fullback will be able to continue their very slick combinations as they showed in the games in the latter part of this season .

Also they will be well and truly protected by a much larger Dragon pack to work their moves .

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Juniors
Very pleased indeed . Those 3 youngsters - Sullivan , Amone in the halves with Sloan at fullback will be able to continue their very slick combinations as they showed in the game in the latter part of this season .

Also they will be well and truly protected by a much larger Dragon pack to work their slick moves .
Now to manage the guys thru, and make them believe in the approach. Exciting times coming!

redv13

Bench

St George Illawarra have secured its future in the halves with the club agreeing to terms with young halfback Jayden Sullivan for three more years.

The 20-year-old, already under contract for 2022, was free to talk to other clubs from November 1 but after fielding plenty of interest the South Coast junior will recommit to remain in Wollongong until the end of 2025.

It’s a move which shows the Dragons are planning for life after Ben Hunt with the skipper having two years remaining on his contract.

Edit
**I have had this confirmed to me.
Love your work George Dragon!!

Trifili13

Juniors
I pray the 3 amigos live up to the fans expectations otherwise it could get nasty.

And if they do we should have a good core base for close to the next decade which hopefully then attracts other good players and at a reasonable price without having to pay overs.

Old Timer

Coach

St George Illawarra have secured its future in the halves with the club agreeing to terms with young halfback Jayden Sullivan for three more years.

The 20-year-old, already under contract for 2022, was free to talk to other clubs from November 1 but after fielding plenty of interest the South Coast junior will recommit to remain in Wollongong until the end of 2025.

It’s a move which shows the Dragons are planning for life after Ben Hunt with the skipper having two years remaining on his contract.

Edit
**I have had this confirmed to me.
George,
Timely news and thanks for posting.

Obviously slow and steady won the race and all the criticism (by the forum drama queens) of what we were doing was both ill informed and unnecessarily critical of our club.

Are you seeing signs of increased optimism in particular areas and what do you expect will be the major differences between our 21 & 22 seasons?

kit66

Bench
The key will be by around April / May if Sloan and Amone are going great we need to get these guys extended as well on a longer / better contract.
If we are looking to move Sloan into the last spot in our squad of 30 before March I'd expect the upgrade to include another year or two, you'd hope so anyway. I want him at the back asap not Ramsey or Mbye or god forbid Bird.
Let this be the next good news story for us long suffering fans.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Watch a podcast Sloane and Bud very good but who was the presenter. Sloane said he finally realised it is a business. But his local ties with family and Bud and Junior should be considered.

Latest posts