What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan the worst ever import?

Evil Homer

Staff member
IIRC the Parra fans were taking starting to take quite a shine to Thorman when he left.He did ok when he was allowed to play in the halves instead of various other positions like hooker.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, Thorman wasn't really well utilised at Parra, and so on occasions probably also suffered from the "try too hard to impress" syndrome as a result.

brendothejet

First Grade
He was realistically the only bloke who was a bit rubbish i could come up with...surely we have brought over some other duds?

JasonE

Bench
bartman said:
How's Edmondson going at the Roosters so far?

I was encouraged by how he played yesterday, it was his first game in 9 months following a shoulder reconstruction. Once he gets match fit i think his speed will be very handy.

eels_fan_01

Bench
JasonE said:
Imo he's only ever been a handy interchange player and the Wire were crazy to pay big money for him, as for the worst ever import can i offer the name Scott Donald ?

Scott Donald is a great player but i havent seen much of him over there. Hes fast, not a bad defender and can break tackles. He was a high try scorer over here.

Michael Sullivan was good aswell off the bench.

Normally former NRL players look alot better in Superleague but this seems really strange, i would like to see both players play before i judge them though.

Latest posts