What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sully Coming Home???

Thomo.

First Grade
sorry,

but hasn't this been talked about

him wanting to get out of england weeks ago.

i thought this was a bump thread!

fizman

Bench
What about the marketability of a Wing/Sullivan combination. The 2 most beautiful men in RL.

Alan Shore

First Grade
At least the women would double the gate receipts and provide eye candy to the rest of the spectators at Shark Park :lol:

The fact the club don't want Dykes is a complete disgrace.

fizman

Bench
Tamazoid said:
At least the women would double the gate receipts and provide eye candy to the rest of the spectators at Shark Park :lol:

The fact the club don't want Dykes is a complete disgrace.

I disagree Tama. Dykes has had a fair crack and isn't good enough. I would sack the pair of them and start again.

BULLSHARK

Juniors
Not sticking up for the club, If you remember he came out and said he had a gambling problem and owed money, the sharks baild him out and he then signed the next week to go to The old Dart so how would you be if that happened to you,good or very weary !!!!! its like lending a mate a lot of money and never seing him again, Id love to see sully back but i dont think the club would

Alan Shore

First Grade
fizman said:
I disagree Tama. Dykes has had a fair crack and isn't good enough. I would sack the pair of them and start again.

I admit to a bit of ambivalence regarding Dykes, but he's our best option relative to Noddy as well as the fact that we've let all our young junior halves like Burns and Aitken go.

Quigs

Immortal
Is anyone running a book on the chances of him coming back,

What odds are they giving.

Can we back him in?

Cheers
"Declared Idiot #88"
Quigs

kevin crouthers

Juniors
fizman said:
What about the marketability of a Wing/Sullivan combination. The 2 most beautiful men in RL.

well if you want that, feel free to take our other interchange hooker
markgleeson.jpg

wirefan95

Juniors
hey warrington fan here sullivan has been playing well recently but he has been spotted several times in the bookmakers along with another warrington player who has since been released, maybe old habbits die hard

wittyfan

Referee
wirefan95 said:
hey warrington fan here sullivan has been playing well recently but he has been spotted several times in the bookmakers along with another warrington player who has since been released, maybe old habbits die hard

That would be a huge shame if Sully has relapsed. :(

wirefan95

Juniors
as a warrington fan though i would be more than happy to keep him because he has proved he can play 80 minutes at hooker which are other two hookers can't do

Latest posts