What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sully Coming Home???

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Mail is flying like seragulls down Cronulla beach....Sully wants out of England and has contacted the Sharks...but the club is not that keen.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:
Mail is flying like seragulls down Cronulla beach....Sully wants out of England and has contacted the Sharks...but the club is not that keen.

WTF is wrong with the club, we release Latu the sully replacement, lose Caine to the Drags and now we won't take Sully back. f*cken joke.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well as long as Noddy heads for the hills it'll be positive.

Does the club have a preference out of AD or BK SLE. Or will the decision go down to the wire?

imasharkie

Coach
He's another year older and he'd slowed down when he left.

Another PL starter looking for a place in our 1st grade side.

jc155776

Coach
At the right price maybe...

But only if Dykes or BK goes.

Kearney is the man on the bench otherwise...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
At the right price maybe...

But only if Dykes or BK goes.

Kearney is the man on the bench otherwise...

I see, and who will be 1/2 or 5/8 if one of the others go? Simmo?

Did someone piss you off somewhere SLE? The info is flowing freely tonight. Much appreciated by the way mate. Cheers.

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
noddy is the clubs preference

Not directed at you SLE, but whover made that decision.

To quote Johns, YOU f**kEN merkin.

I'll be back in 2 weeks.

jc155776

Coach
No Frenzy what I meant was if Dykes or BK goes then Kearney would go to the halves and Sully could go back on the bench. Otherwise Dykes and BK will be the halves and Kearney will come off the bench as the impact player.

Latest posts