What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sully Off To England???

Sideline Eye

Juniors
I find this hard to believe, but page 99 of The Telegraph mentions he could be off to Warrington as early as next year.
Anyone know anything???

PJ

First Grade
If that's the case then give Kingtson a go now and see how he is at te top level.

carcharias

Immortal
He's like the taps in my shower.

hot and cold.

Good luck to him if he does go , he's been very handy on occasion.

Fin077

Juniors
Seems such a shame...

Somehow I can't see Kingston getting a run though. Bird would go to hooker #2 and maybe Dumas might get the 13 next year?

Special K

Coach
It is a shame but lets face some facts

- He will never be a quality half
- He will never be a good hooker

He was great for us last season but teams have worked him out. Sad to see him go but - he has gone through some shocking things over the years. I hope he gets a huge pay day...

edit - we are in trouble but if we don't buy a hooker - Clearly Bird is not the answer :?

Sam

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Oh no, please don't go. :cry:

Oh no double. I thought he was contracted to end of 2007. Surely they can't let him go! I'd better come to the Shire again to say farewell.:cry:

wittyfan

Referee
Sam said:
Oh no double. I thought he was contracted to end of 2007. Surely they can't let him go! I'd better come to the Shire again to say farewell.:cry:

A contract in league unfortunately means nothing these days. :(

black_dot

Juniors
Weird, only in that I can't understand how this quote from Raper in the same paper today also fits in with this :-

" People can say what they like, people can have their opinions. But it's what we believe that matters. I think we've got the personnel. we have shown that by some of the games we have won.We have a terrific backrow,we have good back up, strong forwards and smart hookers, we've got the strength"

Kingston obvioulsly isnt who is he thinking of when mentioning hookers, so it's hilder and sully.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So lets do the sums, how many do we look like losing this year from our top 35
Stevo
peach
Dumas
Goldy
aitken
mellars
Stoss
Galloway
pelo
Sully
Ice?
Williams?

2 weeks to go & we have not re-signed anybody except simmons. Thank f*ck for that.

black_dot

Juniors
Not from what I hear the following :-

Williams
Ice
Galloway
Stosic
Dumas
Peach.

Possibly staying are
Stevens
Aitken

Special K

Coach
Lomu is also gone from our squad and maybe Mez

And our club didn't want to spend money on the market? Ha!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This Sullivan rumour has been around for a about a month. The original rumour also included Hilder as wanting a release to go to the UK.

I think the rumour has legs

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I find this hard to believe but according to the tele (pg60) we are in line to get 0 big name signings:? How does that work if we are SUPPOSED to be one of the more cashed up clubs this year. The only thing I can put it to is that who ever is holding that cash book has short arms and long pockets. Surely we have to sign 1 big name to do any better next year.

Latest posts