What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday night at the SFS

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
Does anyone know what the schedule is for what is happening on Sunday night?

I know the main game kicks off at 8pm but what about the opening ceremony and curtain raiser game?

I have not seen a schedule any where clearly stating when things start and finish on the evening.

Parra

Referee
For any other event you might expect to find this information on the official website.

The RLWC08 site looks like it was done a few years ago and left to it's own devices.

Useless.

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
For any other event you might expect to find this information on the official website.

The RLWC08 site looks like it was done a few years ago and left to it's own devices.

Useless.

Yup been checking the site for a number of days now and nothing. I'm taking 6 other people with me, most of them have never been to an RL game. I tried to ask questions using the contact us page but the link just fails when you submit.

Also do you guys notice in the radio ads they run, it says "..check website for details". Well what website? It doesnt give the url. WTF?

The organisers just let themselves down by missing simple things like this. If a RL fan can't find out what is happening on the day of the opening ceremony, what chance for a casual sports fan?

ledzep

Bench
Doesn't look like I'm getting there till 7.20 then
Any idea who (or what) is in the music festival?

adamkungl

Immortal
Hmm. Think I'll watch the Scotland v france game at the pub rather than the indigenous match.

Moffo

Referee
some sh*t box band that will be embarrassing is the third guarantee in life behind death and taxes

pegson

Juniors
is the dreamtime game being covered anywhere?

I was thinking this would of been perfect of the indigenous channel on foxtel to air something half decent

Pierced Soul

First Grade
that website is a disgrace. surely an 'official' site would have some bloody info on it.

i want to wath the indignous game but dont really wnat to sit through what will undoubtedly be a terrible music festival

Godz Illa

Coach
some sh*t box band that will be embarrassing is the third guarantee in life behind death and taxes
Does the Moffo mock work on such things? Hope so. I might just be entertained by a decent music act on Sunday night. As well as living tax-free for eternity.

AILD

Bench
another stupid question.

to get to central i gotta change at strathfield right?

ive done this a few times over the years...but always go with people who know where they are going...tomorrow im the one thats sposed to know where he is going and leading hahaha

Latest posts