What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday roll call

Sladden give it an extra one for me! Obviously I can't make it from Bali but I've sent money to my family to buy tickets so they get there.. Represent

Madsharkie

First Grade
Great work to everyone that can get there. Wish I could be there too. Will be listening on the radio and there in spirit. Give the boys all our support.

chewsta

First Grade
I'll be there, with little Chewy. Probably as close to the mermaids as I can get us, the kid is a chick magnet!
Hopefully this wont be the last time I get to exploit my two year old son at shark park... and hopefully his mother doesnt read this :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Madsharkie

First Grade
I could give the loser a spray but it'll only get deleted. As a goons fan he should love us... if we lose 14 players we'll be their only chance of missing the wooden spoon! Haha

shadowboxer

First Grade
sunday bloody sunday
4 sure
hopefully ill get to see buzz rothfield in the sportsman bar afterwards and have a chat about his journalistic intergrity

drago brelli

Bench
He's a Stains dribbler.
Yes, I am a Stains dribbler and that's a complement compared to the shambolic joke that your club now is. I also find it hilarious the sorts of wacko conclusions and half truths peddled on this site by some hysterical Cronulla supporters. It's now rubbed off on our club's board.

Madsharkie

First Grade
My brother is a stains supporter (I feel ashamed). He started taking the piss today about us having no coach, until I reminded him that neither do stains lol

carinashark

First Grade
Im going , dont have season seats so will be outer ground standing. I havent seen a game from the outer ground since it was Ronson Feild!

Latest posts