What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon

Juniors
Hang on, seeing as you are a pussy...if the Cowboys lose I'll leave for good. If the Knights lose you leave for a week?

Hell Bitch

Juniors
Boon said:
I'd go through with it, it's a question of whether you will or not. The offer still stands to any other Knights fan, just because Gene Krupa doesn't have the guts to risk his precious forums doesn't mean someone else can't have a crack.

I,m your Huckleberry

Johns Magic

Referee
Boon said:
Hang on, seeing as you are a pussy...if the Cowboys lose I'll leave for good. If the Knights lose you leave for a week?

I'll do it.

If Knights win, you f**k off permanently.
If Cowboys win, I'll f**k off until June.

Deal?

Johns Magic

Referee
It took several injuries, shocking refereeing and some Bowen brilliance, but we lost.

I'll be off by the end of today.

See you in October.

Parki

Bench
your a f**ken dickhead boon

coming into our forum, inciting trouble..... interesting to see if youd followed through with your stupid bet if the cowboys had managed to lose

but no, your skiting like a little bitch because a self proclaimed jersey flegg referee destroyed us in the penalty count until we couldnt stand up

thurstons a f**ken little bitch, just like yourself

go find another team to annoy.... I have a feeling the sharks just might towel you guys up next week... considering they are playing like sh*t, it would be just reward to have the smirk wiped off your face

jerkoff

that is all

Parki said:
your a f**ken dickhead boon

coming into our forum, inciting trouble..... interesting to see if youd followed through with your stupid bet if the cowboys had managed to lose

but no, your skiting like a little bitch because a self proclaimed jersey flegg referee destroyed us in the penalty count until we couldnt stand up

thurstons a f**ken little bitch, just like yourself

go find another team to annoy.... I have a feeling the sharks just might towel you guys up next week... considering they are playing like sh*t, it would be just reward to have the smirk wiped off your face

jerkoff

that is all

Calm down, brother.

Boon was being facetious...he knew that he could rile a few of you by making an audacious prediction that contested your self-presumed ascendancy. His prophecy turned out to be right so yay for him.

Your spite-filled reaction was as satisfying for Boony as the Cowboys victory. Your excusing the Knights loss on any number of peripheral factors was also amusing.

So F*&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(ckin settle sh*&*(&*(&(*thead aight!

Gene Krupa

Referee
TV Ted Ellery said:
Calm down, brother.

Boon was being facetious...he knew that he could rile a few of you by making an audacious prediction that contested your self-presumed ascendancy. His prophecy turned out to be right so yay for him.

Your spite-filled reaction was as satisfying for Boony as the Cowboys victory. Your excusing the Knights loss on any number of peripheral factors was also amusing.

So F*&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(ckin settle sh*&*(&*(&(*thead aight!

Get farked!

Status
Not open for further replies.