What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon

Juniors
Undefeated. By the way lads, look forward to another couple of losses without Joey. Eat my shorts.

troll

Juniors
Parki said:
your a f**ken dickhead boon

coming into our forum, inciting trouble..... interesting to see if youd followed through with your stupid bet if the cowboys had managed to lose

but no, your skiting like a little bitch because a self proclaimed jersey flegg referee destroyed us in the penalty count until we couldnt stand up

thurstons a f**ken little bitch, just like yourself

go find another team to annoy.... I have a feeling the sharks just might towel you guys up next week... considering they are playing like sh*t, it would be just reward to have the smirk wiped off your face

jerkoff

that is all

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Sore Loser

~knights~

Juniors
hahaha....Are these arrogant cowboys fans gunna be around later skiting about their team being undefeated .

You have to get around 3 origin games minus your 'star ' players :lol: :lol: :lol:

and did anyone else have sportsears at the game.

Thurston non-stopped whinged and bitched to the ref all game......and they won the penalty count by heaps????

troll

Juniors
Who is a cowboys fan?
i live in Newcastle, I just don't make excuses for teams getting beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts