What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunia Turuva (Tito)

Another great players for you guys; he’ll always give you 100% and do it with a lovely smile on his face. Building nicely for 2025.

Disappointed we couldn’t keep him, but can’t keep them all (and we seem to have valued May higher than him; go figure!!).

Got some cash now to sign Stefano when he decides not to exercise his option!!

WA Tiger

Bench
This is the question. Where would Bulla be positioned 1-17as a fullback in the NRL admittedly in a tough environment but even so..He’d have to be in the bottom somewhere. Has anyone been worse. Has he done anything. Simple questions

Tigerm

Coach

Axed Panthers star’s message to Cleary;

And after winning Dally M Rookie of the Year in 2023, Sunia Turuva found himself in reserve grade for the first time this season. Turuva was dropped to 18th man in Round 18 and again for last Thursday’s clash with the Storm. The 21-year-old lined up for the Panthers’ Cup side on Sunday and finished with four tackle busts and 107 running metres.

Someone2

Juniors
you'd think he should be making close to 300m in reserve grade

fox mustn’t have anything else to write about 100meters is nothing

Tiger05

First Grade
This is the question. Where would Bulla be positioned 1-17as a fullback in the NRL admittedly in a tough environment but even so..He’d have to be in the bottom somewhere. Has anyone been worse. Has he done anything. Simple questions

Good questions.

Is he better than:-

Will Kennedy, Sloan, Keano Kini, Jye Gray, Kaeo Weekes & Connor Tracy.

He has something like average running metres of 160 in a pretty ordinary team.

I like him but I view him more as a younger not as good yet version of Dylan Edwards. Will he progress to that level ? I don't know.

He has done some good things. He has scored 10 tries for us and he has 6 try assists.