What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Sunshine" Watson Recalled for ODI final series!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bring it home Knights said:
Just when I thought you couldn't come up with anything dumber, you throw that one on us FFS!

Exlain why I am wrong. Both players are good ODI all rounders!

Batman

Juniors
Watson is undoubtedly the best allrounder Australia have produced since Keith Miller. And Watson sux.
That's some drought.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
There is no point telling you. I could give you many, many reasons, but you are obsessed with watson and equally obsessed with saying stupid things to get a reaction from people on this forum, as this is what you are needing as you don't have anything going on in your life to speak of and you need a forum to fulfill your basic human needs.

That is why I am not answering the question FFS!

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Watson could be our greatest all rounder EVER!

Ummmm - no...

he could become a decent international cricketer - but he's no Keith Miller, nor Richie Benaud, Ray Lindwall or Allan Davidson... More a Peter Sleep calibre all-rounder :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now your comparing Steve waugh to Sunshine :crazy: you are dead set got to be joking. Tugga played 325 games most of them at 6 or 7.

There would of been plenty of times he would have come in and thrown his wicket away at the death. Watson the other day batting at the death he managed 8 of 32 LOL.

Plus give me Tugga any day over Sunshine with the ball as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mate the records are similar, all I am saying is that if you think Watson is ordinary then Steve Waugh must be ordinary in ODI's as well. I don't see it that way at all. I see both players as extremely good ODI cricketers!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry mate but you can't compare their records, Waugh played 325 and sunshine's played 50 odd, Plus batting averages in one day cricket are higher now than when Waugh played a majority of his Matches.If Sunshine is still playing in 5 years time compare them then.

lockyno1

Post Whore
So what if batting averages are higher? Ever thought that is due to the better batsman around? You can compare their records as at no point did Waugh average much more than 35. Yet Watson averages 30 and yet he is hopeless according to some on here. That is my point. You can't say Watson is ordinary unless you say quite a few players that average around 30 are ordinary as well!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
So what if batting averages are higher? Ever thought that is due to the better batsman around? You can compare their records as at no point did Waugh average much more than 35. Yet Watson averages 30 and yet he is hopeless according to some on here. That is my point. You can't say Watson is ordinary unless you say quite a few players that average around 30 are ordinary as well!
Mate i never said he couldn't bat, But comparing him to Waugh!! FFS Talk like that doesn't help yourself or sunshine :crazy:

I know who i would prefer to bat for me if Australia we're 3 or 4 for 40 Out of Waugh or Sunshine and it aint Sunshine.

Latest posts