What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 8's Fixtures/Results

t-ba

Post Whore
I think it is more cats are probably only focusing on the CC as it is really their only chance to win anything.

Salford getting a win against the KR puts a real dent in the hopes of expansionists like me that was hoping for Toronto and Toulouse finding a way to both go up.

Probably. Maybe KR will brick it and the boys from Caravan park will be propping the championship next year. Fingers crossed!

roughyedspud

Coach
Reason #2567 why the super 8s are stupid..

Catalan have zero chance of making the play off and have a challenge cup final in 2 weeks...the cue is in the rack

Perth Red

Post Whore
After a sht result you can always rely on the fc to cheer me up with a capitulation at home lol

deluded pom?

Coach
After a sht result you can always rely on the fc to cheer me up with a capitulation at home lol
If that’s the best you can come up with PR then you really are desperate. We could lose the next six games by fifty points but guess what? We are guaranteed to be in SL next season. If you lose your next six by one point guess what? The Championship. Two tough away games coming up. You could be on zero/zilch/zip/nil/duck egg after three games. The pressure is all on you. Enjoy, we are.

deal.with.it

Juniors
It’s funny how the Super8s were meant to make “every minute matter.”

But instead, we know the SL top 4, the Championship Shield is between 2 teams, relegation is already decided, and in League 1 the top 2 are miles ahead!

Sure the Middle 8s are interesting.

If SL8s were 1v4, 2v3, 5v8, 6v7 in the playoffs, with home ground advantage still at play, it would be a whole lot more interesting. You don’t even need to reset the points. OR, just go straight into the finals after the split!

Having read a bit up on the middle 8's, if the Vikings and the Robins lose this weekends games they are truly in the mire, and worse still, but its highly unlikely to happen would be if the Broncos beat the Rhinos, as that would mean 2 wins for Championship clubs in the format, and 2 loses for Super League clubs.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Haha looks like Les Cats have already booked their holidays.

Still some life in Salford. These Middle 8s are looking to be the best ever. Trust Rugby League to just scrap it at a time when it finds its legs.

I do not f*ckin understand why the Middle 8s is being junked. Its a brilliant concept and probably a better representation of who should be in the top League than a simple "Last drops down, First jumps up".

Honestly, im more interested in this than the SL finals series.

Salford Red Devils 2 2 0 0 4
2 Leeds Rhinos 2 2 0 0 4
3 Toronto Wolfpack 2 1 0 1 2
4 Toulouse 2 1 0 1 2
5 Hull K R 2 1 0 1 2
6 London Broncos 2 1 0 1 2
7 Widnes Vikings 2 0 0 2 0
8 Halifax RLFC 2 0 0 2 0

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Wolves 80 Hull 10 .....talk about turkey slap
Turned the Tele on this morning and saw Hull getting pumped by the Wolves, turned over to Big Sports Breakfast straight away, Warrington were ineffectual in the Challenge Cup but crikey what's happening at Hull, Lee Radford on the nose?, injuries?, and no smart ass answers from KR fans!.

roughyedspud

Coach
What's happened to hull???

They had zero chance of making the top 4 at the start of the stupid 8s,these series of games are utterly pointless for them...they should be on a beach,resting up,then hitting pre season hard in a few months and be better next season..

Storm13

Juniors
Lucky Radford has won a couple of Cups. No other coach could escape two massive loses in a season like he has.

Pommy

Coach
I do not f*ckin understand why the Middle 8s is being junked. Its a brilliant concept and probably a better representation of who should be in the top League than a simple "Last drops down, First jumps up".

Honestly, im more interested in this than the SL finals series.

Because the teams in the championship shouldn’t be anywhere near as they don’t have the money that being in the SL provides.
It’s hardly a good representation of anything.

deluded pom?

Coach
What's happened to hull???

They had zero chance of making the top 4 at the start of the stupid 8s,these series of games are utterly pointless for them...they should be on a beach,resting up,then hitting pre season hard in a few months and be better next season..
Scant consolation for the people who leave work early, losing money, and crossing the M62 during rush hour then paying good money to watch a crock of shit who have no pride in the shirt.

Latest posts