What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 8's Fixtures/Results

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Did my predictions for the rest of the qualifiers and i have Toronto 4th and Toulouse 5th (although only on PD against Widnes), so million pound game in Canada by my reckoning!

deluded pom?

Coach
Did my predictions for the rest of the qualifiers and i have Toronto 4th and Toulouse 5th (although only on PD against Widnes), so million pound game in Canada by my reckoning!
Widnes will be lucky to win a game. Halifax is their only realistic chance of a win and even then I wouldn’t put any money on it.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Ideally it would be nice and beneficial to RL if both Widnes and Salford were relegated to the championship and Toronto and Toulouse won promotion as both Widnes and Salford offer nothing to super league but fair play to Salford they are doing the business on the pitch.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Massive game for London and Toulouse. Winner probably gets a spot in the MPG, loser on the outside with Widnes and Halifax.

Important for Toronto as well, if they cant knock off Salford I can't see them getting automatic promotion which would also put them in the MPG.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Massive game for London and Toulouse. Winner probably gets a spot in the MPG, loser on the outside with Widnes and Halifax.

Important for Toronto as well, if they cant knock off Salford I can't see them getting automatic promotion which would also put them in the MPG.

I think that a given. Salford, Leeds and Hull KR top 3, Toronto v Toulouse in MPG if form keeps up.

Storm13

Juniors
More like Leeds and KR. Salford seem to be the form side and Leeds have only beat two Championship teams so far. But I'm thinking it will end up being Toronto vs Toulouse/London