What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XL Thread Discussion, Scores etc

Eelectrica

Referee
sunny said:
Did they manage to give anything away and ruin it for ya?
The sentence went like this: "So the Stee..." I quickly said 'STOP' and raised my hand for effect.
I managed to convince myself it could have ended either way, especially after Big Ben threw the int allowing the back Seahawks into the game. But realisticly it was a spoiler as it's only the winners that get mentioned post game.

sunny

watching highlights on espn now and yes, that national anthem was butchered alright. Great idea, awful execution.

Fergo

Juniors
haha it was ok..most of the seniors were gone by 2nd quater.. we only had a few as we had training in the avo... the game was madd if the seahawks coulda caught a few more balls and did a few things right they woulda won but im glad pits to let bettis go out on a high... did any1 see when umm i forgot his name but the pitts wr caught it then got riped by the hawks and like got hit in the back and hit in the head at the same time and he ended up looking like a c ..... how was everyone elses day?

Fergo said:
did any1 see when umm i forgot his name but the pitts wr caught it then got riped by the hawks and like got hit in the back and hit in the head at the same time and he ended up looking like a c

That was Antoine Randle El on a punt return. I thought he was done for the game, but he came back to throw the brilliant touchdown pass. What a throw that was, on the run too.

Randle El has signed with the Redskins. :( Oh well, every year the Steelers lose more good free agents than anyone else, and still manage to come up with good replacements every time.

Latest posts