What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2008 Ins and Outs

The Clan

Juniors
Evil Homer said:
Assuming you mean Wakey, they're being heavily linked with Drew and Reilly from Huddersfield who are both proven performers, even at the back end of their careers. Brough is a decent signing, in terms of ability he's no worse than Jeffries.

Drew deal looks to be a certainty while Reilly is still up in the air.

I welcome the signing of Drew, he's been absolute quality for the Giants, I don't see the attraction of Reilly!

Rumour has another signing coming in a Wakefiled who will shock everybody (not Brough). The front runner is Paul Sculthorpe but there are also whispers about a top NRL player!

MrCharisma

Bench
Wigan sign Salford front rower Andy Coley.

Bradford have confirmed that second rower Chris McKenna and winger Marcus St Hilaire will be released at the end of the season.

The Bulls are set for a major overhaul, with the signing of Harlequins centre Paul Sykes set to be followed by the arrival of Wakefield's Semi Tadulala and Ben Jeffries, Hull's Wayne Godwin and Huddersfield's Chris Nero.

bartman

Immortal
The Clan said:
Rumour has another signing coming in a Wakefiled who will shock everybody (not Brough). The front runner is Paul Sculthorpe but there are also whispers about a top NRL player!
You mean as well as Tony Martin? :shock:

Evil Homer

Staff member
Drew and Reilly confirmed in at Wakefield, at midnight for some reason. Can't really understand why they've signed Reilly, Drew could do a job though.

Stacey Jones unexpectedly retires, so Catalans will be needing a new 7.

Rumours are Finnegan to Bradford, but no confirmation of anything as yet.

bartman

Immortal
Will be interesting to see who Catalans try and get... I don't think there's any local product to that standard yet still available at 7?

Jon Sharp tipping Brown and Robinson to be a future GB halves pairing - good for Hudds if that comes true...

Evil Homer

Staff member
I've always been quite impressed by Fellous, surprised he's been demoted. Teixido was really to be expected, if it is the hooker Teixido who has been demoted and not promising back-rower Touxagas.

jed

First Grade
MrCharisma said:
Wigan sign Salford front rower Andy Coley.

Bradford have confirmed that second rower Chris McKenna and winger Marcus St Hilaire will be released at the end of the season.

The Bulls are set for a major overhaul, with the signing of Harlequins centre Paul Sykes set to be followed by the arrival of Wakefield's Semi Tadulala and Ben Jeffries, Hull's Wayne Godwin and Huddersfield's Chris Nero.

Have any of them signed yet? My mail is that 3 of them are all but certainties, while the other is a 50/50 chance.

Latest posts