What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Scum

nuggles

Juniors
Hi Scummers,
You can go back into your hovels now and enjoy the (yet again) long
off-season.
Some of us have a Premiership to win!

Nullajet

Juniors
nuggles said:
Hi Scummers,
You can go back into your hovels now and enjoy the (yet again) long
off-season.

yeah you should be so full of confidence!!! :lol:

Very convincing win versus the side that most expected to be belted by 40 or more...

keep the dream alive fool....

consider the score without the forward pass barrett try.........and consider that most watching would agree the sharks were probably the slightly better side

consider also our 2 best front rowers were out and we had the bigest marshmellow in the game (Galloway) out there....

WAKE UP TOSSER!!!!!!!!!

What jetstar said. The softies down the gong went MIA when it counted! Didnt hear a word unless the push up machine bazzzzz scored off a forward pass. Other then that good luck to the nevilles.

Thomo.

First Grade
if the drags win this on forward passes i'll f*ckin eat a hat! i'd better start picking my hat now, because thats what is going to happen

HACKS..............

bubs

Juniors
Back to your methodone clinic TROLL.

It's people like you who give you DragQueen supporters a bad name.
Fulk off.

BWNB

First Grade
nuggles said:

:D:D
mate if you can only beat us by 4 with the team you got and you at home you are no chance.

amzz

Juniors
this blokes a wanker...
play some1 like parra or the tigers like last night and yous will get f**ked up

RufusRex

Post Whore
If archer knew how to keep a decent 10 the scum would have lost by a lot more ... Archer kept you in the game .. yes he missed the forward passes from us but goat boy should have been penalised for taking the marker out before playing the ball ...

Of course when faced with logic, scum have nothing left but to blame others for their own losing incompetance .... it was the ref, it was injuries, it was this, it was that ...
No it was your losing bunch of players that cost you the game.

MrSharky

Juniors
That cat Barret took himself out fool... what a soft c*ck... typical cum stain george player... :roll:

And it was the same ref policing the same 10 idiot...

Face it, you won due to luck at the expense of our misfortune... nothing to be proud about...

Eels will be '05 Premiers....

:cool:

Feej

First Grade
I loved the "Illawarra" banner I saw on the TV.

Also the way Gus almost called them "the Steelers" in the post match wrap up.

:lol: :lol:

Parramatta, Tigers and Melbourne must be favourites for the premiership ahead of the Dragons after last nights performance. Those teams won't be without their front row forwards like the Sharks were.

mr_sharks

Juniors
MrSharky said:
That cat Barret took himself out fool... what a soft c*ck... typical cum stain george player... :roll:

And it was the same ref policing the same 10 idiot...

Face it, you won due to luck at the expense of our misfortune... nothing to be proud about...

Eels will be '05 Premiers....

:cool:

Or Manly, Brisbane, Tigers, Melbourne, or Cowboys.
Anyone but the merged ones. The further they go the harder they'll choke.

Latest posts