What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Squad lists - 2013 (maybe)

LeedsStorm

Juniors
anyone that cracks ryan bailey will do for me :lol:

What's your problem with young Ryan? He's a lovely bloke :D

Unfortunately for other sides, it's that kind of approach that leads to losing sight of the game plan and contributing to Ryan's 6 grand final winners rings.

As for Poore. If you are going to take a man out, do it effectively. Weak as p!as

roughyedspud

Coach
i actually don't mind him...every team needs a wind up merchant..but lets be honest he is a bellend :lol:

WireMan

Bench
Not the best debut by Justin Poore. Conceded 3 penalties and sent off within 20 mins. That'll be that NRL pedigree we've been championing recently ;-)

Entertaining game though. Merry Christmas everyone

That would be SOO pedigree thank you very much.

I predict a bout of home sickness soon...

Joe Vickery has now officially signed for Leeds Rhinos and will take the vacant number 25 jersey.

He will be taking the place of Jones-Bishop who is out for 6 months with a blood clot on his lung.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/20897202

He won't miss any off Leeds season though as it doesn't start until August... :p

WireMan

Bench
If i start going to games over here, can i wear my st george jersey?

The red V?

At a guess i'd say St Helens will be a good place to start, but it really doesn't matter.

Be careful what pubs you go into if in central Warrington, Wigan or Widnes when Saints are playing though. Stick with the local 'spoons and you'll be alright.

I'd avoid Yorkshire as well. Not because your wearing your shirt, just because its Yorkshire and they are a strange bunch.

Where abouts you at? London? if so, just watch the broncos.

Señor

Juniors
London Broncos 2013 Squad

1. Luke Dorn
2. Liam Colbon
3. Jamie O'Callaghan
4. David Howell
5. Michael Robertson
6. Michael Witt
7. Craig Gower
8. Antonio Kaufusi
9. Chad Randall
10. Mark Bryant
11. Shane Rodney
12. Chris Bailey
13. Tony Clubb
14. Scott Wheeldon
15. Michael Channing
16. Chris Melling
17. Shane Grady
18. Olsi Krasniqi
19. Daniel Sarginson
20. Matt Cook
21. Kieran Dixon
22. Will Lovell
23. Thomas Lee
24. Mike McMeeken
25. Alex Hurst

Link

Harrigan

Juniors
If i start going to games over here, can i wear my st george jersey?

Ignore WireMan. He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You could wear your St George top to any game, because English fans arent stupid and would recognise it's an Aussie top... Well, most English people, Ay WM? ;-)

WireMan

Bench
Ignore WireMan. He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You could wear your St George top to any game, because English fans arent stupid and would recognise it's an Aussie top... Well, most English people, Ay WM? ;-)

If your going to ignore me, don't comment on things you clearly didn't read.

I said in the pubs in town not at the game. The game is fine.

Oh and honestly, no, a fair chunk of English people would not recognise a white top with a red V as an Australian top. This is mainly due to the NRL having a very low profile in the UK as people generally do not actually care about Aus sport and the only coverage is on pay tv.

Sorry, but thats the way it is. Why you think they would know St George for St Kilda is a mystery.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Gareth Hock has been loaned out to Widnes.

Good.

What's happening in pie land? Lots of established players leaving, not too many going.

Carmont, Finch, Leuleui, Lima and now Hock, not to mention Tomkins and Hoffman last year. Wane seems to trust the youth coming through?

Latest posts