What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rough ETA on end of day 1? Would like to have a chance of making it.

Forgot one vote there.
changevote: whall

Let me be clear. I still prefer noone being lynched today. But you trolled us all in the last game. Made us all losers.

I am disappoint at the lack of BM quick lynch. le sigh.
Wasnt last game enough for your blood thirstyness. Pretty sure some records were set then.
I don't know BM too well, having been off LU for quite some time, but with the way things go he could be the Master Hand on the highest difficulty with 99 lives and still lose.
Unlimited autolynch and unkillable at night should be a role and given to me.

whall15

Coach
Bunniesman - 6 (BDR, Monk, ButchMcDick, Smiley, Frederick, Parra Pride)

Whall15 - 10 (Dutchy, Non Terminator, Dogslife, Jason Maher, Misanthrope, Bazzi, DragonPunk, BunniesMan, DB, Whall15 )

10 more for the Bunny, 6 more for Whall

whall15

Coach
Bunniesman - 5 (BDR, ButchMcDick, Smiley, Frederick, Jason Maher)

Whall15 - 11 (Dutchy, Non Terminator, Dogslife, , Misanthrope, Bazzi, DragonPunk, BunniesMan, DB, Whall15, ParraPride, Monk )

dogslife

Coach
star-wars-its-a-carp.jpg

whall15

Coach
Actually it's 6-11.

Bunniesman - 6 (BDR, ButchMcDick, Smiley, Frederick, Jason Maher)

Whall15 - 11 (Dutchy, Non Terminator, Dogslife, , Misanthrope, Bazzi, DragonPunk, BunniesMan, DB, Whall15, ParraPride, Monk )

Latest posts