What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this motherf**ker, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church.

images

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm not sure but I think this is the first time in LU mafia history anyone other than me has been lynched day 1.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm not sure but I think this is the first time in LU mafia history anyone other than me has been lynched day 1.

Didn't you auto lynch soc while he was arguing with someone about whether or not to lynch you day 1?

Anyway, I come back expecting BM to be hanging from a tree and instead find the towns talking nipple is dead.

Apey

Staff member
50 posts per page is the way to go.

Also, good to see I missed yet another turbo lynch (at least, the majority of it).

soc123_au

Staff member
Didn't you auto lynch soc while he was arguing with someone about whether or not to lynch you day 1?

Anyway, I come back expecting BM to be hanging from a tree and instead find the towns talking nipple is dead.

Yes he did, I was actually sticking up for the merkin too.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whoop whoop woohoo!

I'm a Wario, I'm a gonna win!

I'm the best!

Oh, Super Smash Bros? I thought this was Mario Kart Mafia.

Dutchy

Immortal
Loved hanging back and scoring a lightning. Using it before the leaders went over the jump.

Enjoy another half lap mini suckers!

TooheysNew

Coach
Loved hanging back and scoring a lightning. Using it before the leaders went over the jump.

Enjoy another half lap mini suckers!

Or doing absolutely nothing for a few minutes, and then taking a shortcut at the last second and winding up in front of everyone anyway.

thorson1987

Coach
Holy shit. Completely missed the first lynch. And only saw my role pm 5 mins ago.

Active game thread needs to be in main ffb board.

Latest posts