What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

McLovin

Staff member
What ever happened to Newtown Blue Bags?

Or Raider69 for that matter...

Bazal

Post Whore
I work 2-3 day weeks now, long weekends have no meaning...that's a first world problem right there

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
my last two long weekends were spent attending to my gf's mothers house to get it ready for auction. it's a 4 hour drive away as well.

Maybe could have gone and explored the rest of the country instead

Skinner

Coach
Cant believe this is winter in god's country

Yep, a pretty good day in paradise man.....and I'm going back to Auckland for six days next week...must be mad. Coolie Rocks On is going off. Never have I seen so many yank tanks in one place ever. Worth a look guys.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, a pretty good day in paradise man.....and I'm going back to Auckland for six days next week...must be mad. Coolie Rocks On is going off. Never have I seen so many yank tanks in one place ever. Worth a look guys.

yeh, we get invaded by about 1,000 Elvises this time of year, some of them really need to get a life.

Coolie is not the lace to be this long weekend you wont be able to move.

Latest posts