What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christ, I'm seedy today.

Went out for pub quiz last night and won, which meant two free shots for everybody on the team. That + beers + more shots + Jim straight from the bottle + Baijiu = one sick and sorry CWB this morning.

Slept until 3pm and have only just now ventured out to get pizza and wings. Send help.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Snow is so f**king dire.

As is Baiju.

Snow is awful, but it's mostly water - so it's a decent way to come down after the harder stuff.

Did you get into the 'see you tomorrow' mushrooms at shao kao down south? Delicious, but your shit looks like a roll of shoelaces the next morning.

Flash scores around the grounds sponsored by SGL's alcoholism:

At Henson Park, it's 14-0 Newtown over Wentworthville, and I'm 3 schooners + 3 cans + 1 hangover deep.

Bazal

Post Whore
About to crack the first beer of he day....so much sport on, I may still be going this time tomorrow.

All Blacks vs Wales
Wallabies vs Poms
Knights vs Warriors
Eels vs Titans
Roosters vs Storm
England vs Sri Lanka in the cricket
Criterium du Dauphine
EURO 2016

Awesome

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got a mate who keeps calling for Brown's head, like he has any control over the fact we have a side of U20s out there.

I've got to endure one douchey conversation with some wanker I work with, and then I'm off to watch the Wallabies (hopefully) lose.

Bazal

Post Whore
Come on dude, they're playing the damned Poms...I don't care what your feelings towards RU are, even as a supporter it's not the finest sport in the world by any means but Australia>>>Poms in all things :fist: Plus the Poms embody everything RL fans hate about RU

Brown is doing a good job IMO. He's working out who has what it takes, who he can move on, he's brought in some quality. He's building a good side for the future IMO, there are some absolute guns juniors in the mix but they're boys playing against men at the moment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Come on dude, they're playing the damned Poms...I don't care what your feelings towards RU are, even as a supporter it's not the finest sport in the world by any means but Australia>>>Poms in all things :fist: Plus the Poms embody everything RL fans hate about RU

Brown is doing a good job IMO. He's working out who has what it takes, who he can move on, he's brought in some quality. He's building a good side for the future IMO, there are some absolute guns juniors in the mix but they're boys playing against men at the moment.

I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Wallabies. I can't cheer for the Kangaroos either, even if they are playing the Poms.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Wallabies. I can't cheer for the Kangaroos either, even if they are playing the Poms.

I struggle to cheer for the Kangaroos, but living in Canberra it's hard not to grow to like rugby tbh. More of an Ireland fan, but will support the Wallabies against a lot of sides.

Red Bear

Referee
I struggle to cheer for the Kangaroos, but living in Canberra it's hard not to grow to like rugby tbh. More of an Ireland fan, but will support the Wallabies against a lot of sides.
I'm managing to avoid it!

Few days at home/Sydney have been bloody great. Went out around Glebe last night which was pretty fun. Spent today around Annandale/Balmain/Marrickville, pretty fun.

Coming back to 20+ degrees in June has been great.

Bazal

Post Whore
Imma be looking at the team list for a scapegoat! Wouldn't be an Eels fan otherwise :p