What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't know that cameras caught that actual crash, to clarify. Just the aftermath, which was basically Zakarin lying mangled at the bottom of a ravine...nasty shit.

Dutchy McDutchman in the pink jersey had a spectacular ploughing into a snowdrift crash

Bazal

Post Whore
This is a nuts stage. They've gone from sunshine, climbed all the way up to fog and 6 foot deep snow, back to sunshine

Bazal

Post Whore
Old mate who's name I can't spell in pink rode a great race all things considered. Nibali will be hard to beat hear on out.

The crash killed his race tbh. He was in the group with Nibali and Chavez when that happened, and given Nibali is an absolute lunatic on the descent it cost him minutes.

Skinner

Coach
Went to Currumbin this morning to watch a mates son play league. Jeez, I love watching mini footy. A real
hoot.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ugh. Gotta clean my house. I don't wanna, but I also don't wanna live in squalor.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I have a pet rat, we call him Bazil (from the Faulty Towers episode). He is very tame and is not scared of anyone in the house but the misses shits herself anytime he sticks his head around the corner and she wants him dead.

He's got balls on him, cheeky little f**ker.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hope someone is around to chat cycling tonight just to spite you merkins tbh :fist:

Latest posts