What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so after making it through most of my life with three grandparents still intact, i've lost 3 in 3 years now after my nan passed away tonight..

RIP nan.. thanks for all you did for me. will miss you.

Misanthrope

Staff member
so after making it through most of my life with three grandparents still intact, i've lost 3 in 3 years now after my nan passed away tonight..

Sorry to hear that, mate. Mine went in a similar way, albeit slightly more spread out (07, 12, 13).

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Sorry for your loss mate.

It got me thinking how lucky we are now to have so many of us know our grandparents for so long. especially compared to previous generations.

Smack

Coach
thoughts on the whole fiasco? Good banter or too much?

0819f71333b0f6955b0a5b463bd2077e

Good banter imo.

Bazal

Post Whore
The masks are funny

SA Cricket officials getting photos with people wearing the masks is stupid as f**k

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
SA officials couldn't apologise quick enough, its more of a dig at Candy which is pretty poor from officials

I sledge as much as anyone but it stays on the pitch

Smack

Coach
If we look at Wayne Bridge for example, he copped it in the stands about his mrs for a long period of time.