What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Tell you what, getting four needles in your foot is quite unpleasant
Not wanting to be that guy, but having the physio do dry needling sessions directly into your Achilles’ tendon would most likely top that.

Don’t do your Achilles. It really isn’t worth it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Go for a run around the lake in Tuggeranong?

Nah, pre season training at Richardson oval...

Actually cortisone/biopsy.

Not wanting to be that guy, but having the physio do dry needling sessions directly into your Achilles’ tendon would most likely top that.

Don’t do your Achilles. It really isn’t worth it.

Oh no doubt. Blowing my ACL, MCL and meniscus tops it easy. So does what I did to my ankle.

But f**k, in terms of small things that cause more pain than they should, this one is up there.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Nah, pre season training at Richardson oval...

Actually cortisone/biopsy.

Oh no doubt. Blowing my ACL, MCL and meniscus tops it easy. So does what I did to my ankle.

But f**k, in terms of small things that cause more pain than they should, this one is up there.
Good luck.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good luck.

giphy.webp

...unless it's a neuroma. But that's pretty much harmless.

When I had the needle in my foot for plantar fisciatis (probably butchered the spelling), they had to have the x-ray technician hold my foot down because they knew the pain was going to be immense.

They weren’t wrong...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What's it like? I'm considering a move down there next year. Are the streets good for motorbikes?
Back streets aren't smooth, lots of blocked streets to discourage commuters travelling off extremely congested main roads. Tram tracks on main roads, absolute slippery steel traps in the wet. Use the tram for commuting instead.

Nice and close to the city though, very convenient inner city living.

Latest posts