What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Smack

Coach
Back streets aren't smooth, lots of blocked streets to discourage commuters travelling off extremely congested main roads. Tram tracks on main roads, absolute slippery steel traps in the wet. Use the tram for commuting instead.

Nice and close to the city though, very convenient inner city living.

I heard it's lgbt friendly, would you say it is?

Smack

Coach
already spent 10 years in Vic, no NRL when I was there so it sucked and way too f**king cold for me

South is too cold, North is too hot, Sydney is too hot and too cold >_<

Hitting up Thailand next year with a mate for BA, will check it out and see if I like it for a few months. Originally wanted to move there, but you can't own property.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
South is too cold, North is too hot, Sydney is too hot and too cold >_<

Hitting up Thailand next year with a mate for BA, will check it out and see if I like it for a few months. Originally wanted to move there, but you can't own property.

it's certainly very different there, quite a few trans at Pattaya

very hot and humid too

Smack

Coach
it's certainly very different there, quite a few trans at Pattaya

very hot and humid too

Yeah my mate went there a long time ago and came back early, said he was never going back ever again. He has been back several times since :D

I want to go with him and tell him it's ok to be attracted to transgirls. But yeah, I love cooking Thai and I'll be in my element there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah my mate went there a long time ago and came back early, said he was never going back ever again. He has been back several times since :D

I want to go with him and tell him it's ok to be attracted to transgirls. But yeah, I love cooking Thai and I'll be in my element there.

the food is OK, hot and spicy, the spices are the real thing but the raw ingredients leave a lot to be desired, worst chicken ever, all fat and bone no meat

Smack

Coach
the food is OK, hot and spicy, the spices are the real thing but the raw ingredients leave a lot to be desired, worst chicken ever, all fat and bone no meat

Did you go a bit further out of the touristy areas? I've good things from many other foodies and seen how the stuff is made there, youtube is wonderous

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Did you go a bit further out of the touristy areas? I've good things from many other foodies and seen how the stuff is made there, youtube is wonderous

Bankok (and I now know how it got its name) Pataya and Chang Mai so moved around a bit

Smack

Coach
Bankok (and I now know how it got its name) Pataya and Chang Mai so moved around a bit

You will always get the freshest produce the further you go into the country. You might have just had some bad experiences. If you're ever there when I am, I have to cook for you

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You will always get the freshest produce the further you go into the country. You might have just had some bad experiences. If you're ever there when I am, I have to cook for you

seafood, hot and spicy and its a deal