What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Converted a few pallets to planter boxes. Mushrooms are growing and got a few whiting fillets in the freezer now. Home brew is a few days away. Slowly running out of stuff to do.

Bazal

Post Whore
Going crazy.

Also not sure if my knee reco is going ahead. Ten days out. That's stressful

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Going crazy.

Also not sure if my knee reco is going ahead. Ten days out. That's stressful
Know a few people in the same boat, definitely sucks the whole sack. Thoughts and prayers dude.

Just starting raining so fishing is out...guess ill start altered carbon

Bazal

Post Whore
Know a few people in the same boat, definitely sucks the whole sack. Thoughts and prayers dude.

Just starting raining so fishing is out...guess ill start altered carbon

I'm so bored I contemplating going carp fishing....

MKEB...

Staff member
Deciding if I am going to make a 28 day hangover a 29 day hangover. Lockdown in NZ helps me appreciate why I homebrew. I have made a determined effort not to go to the bottlo or countdown.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Deciding if I am going to make a 28 day hangover a 29 day hangover. Lockdown in NZ helps me appreciate why I homebrew. I have made a determined effort not to go to the bottlo or countdown.

what are you brewing ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Having surgery Tuesday. Only took two months to get it confirmed.

f**ken rona

is that the knee ?

it was all put on hold until the decision was made 2 days ago to start the non essential surgery to restart next Tuesday, if so you must be on top of the list

Bazal

Post Whore
is that the knee ?

it was all put on hold until the decision was made 2 days ago to start the non essential surgery to restart next Tuesday, if so you must be on top of the list

It is the knee. The other one now. At least I'll be symmetrical....

And I'm going private so it's not a priority thing. It was originally going to be a matter of whether he could pass me off as a higher category, cos cat 1 & 2 were still going ahead.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It is the knee. The other one now. At least I'll be symmetrical....

And I'm going private so it's not a priority thing. It was originally going to be a matter of whether he could pass me off as a higher category, cos cat 1 & 2 were still going ahead.

good luck with it mate