What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
Kettlebells can help fill the void

Wanted to get some, they were all sold out when I went. Lol.

I've got some small dumbells, like max 15kg. They go ok for light stuff.

My knee is merkined but there are some railway sleepers in my yard. Gonna use them where I can too.

Bazal

Post Whore
School teachers earn every cent.

As someone in a relationship with a frontline healthcare worker I have an unbridled fury for SOME teachers at the moment. Working where I do and being part of the entity that approves certain kinds of action taken by industries.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Got 4 rejections back from coles. Wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a qantas air hostess on the local news thats just walked straight into a position. No relevant experience but hey at least it makes them look good

Bazal

Post Whore
Got 4 rejections back from coles. Wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a qantas air hostess on the local news thats just walked straight into a position. No relevant experience but hey at least it makes them look good

Sure, but was she hot?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Then yeah I'd be pissed off
They need staff to keep everything stocked and have their shit in order (which i did for an entire f@$king theme park) but out of a few thousand they pick some mole who would struggle to lift a toilt roll and instantly stick a camera in her face.