What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, my father got hooked on those a few years ago.
Had a couple of sebaceous cysts cut out a couple of months ago and the doctor prescribed me tramal for the pain, he told me to take it before any pain set, in i took them and wow, it was like having a party, took them for 3 days and to be honest I had no pain from where the cysts cut out anyway.

I'm only really taking enough to keep the edge off it. Last time i had the other knee reconstructed they gave me a stonger dose and it made me feel really shit. So this time I'm just taking a low dose. Still some pain in the knee, but a nice buzz, especially yesterday when I still had the anaesthetic and the chillout meds in my system

Bazal

Post Whore
That seems iffy advice lol "although I can't feel my face, better dose up before any pain sets in"

Nah it's pretty bang on.

Takes less of the meds to get it under control before it gets way up the pain scale. That's why the first thing they normally do after an op in hopsital is give you pain meds even though the anaesthetic is still working

AJB1102

First Grade
Nah it's pretty bang on.

Takes less of the meds to get it under control before it gets way up the pain scale. That's why the first thing they normally do after an op in hopsital is give you pain meds even though the anaesthetic is still working

Fair enough. Touch wood its been a while since I've had an op and been prescribed the fun stuff, even then I think I only got fortes but I did have a week or so with a morphine button so I guess it I shouldn't complain.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
On a side note, does anyone else on here do the occasional “jump out and scare” of their partner or am I just the only one immature enough to do it?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
On a side note, does anyone else on here do the occasional “jump out and scare” of their partner or am I just the only one immature enough to do it?

I used to. She kicked me the last time as I was too close and that's her defence response. She kicks very hard...
I don't even have to try, she can literally walk into a room I've been sitting in for two hours, see me, and scream

Try putting a paper bag on. Draw a smiley face on it...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Try putting a paper bag on. Draw a smiley face on it...
Still one of favourite pics ever:
images