What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Feeling better today, was close to 39c for a couple of days and felt pretty lousy.
No a serious illness for me, swine flu in about 2009 was the worst flu I've had.

Hopefully that never changes. I was pretty crook.
I just managed to shake this off as well. Completely dropped me for about 4 days, head on fire but the rest of me shivering. Would have been better off with covid

Broke my GM Mana 808 (though it has GM Maestro stickers) bat today at cricket playing a cover drive. Replacement bat - my 2000 vintage Puma Original 334*.

Didn't break it!

Bazal

Post Whore
Get an SCC ya merkin this hack has scored 800 runs in two seasons (only 22 games) with one

I got 90 last game. Was mad. This week I got 60, got off the mark with two fours through cover. Opposing captain decides to change the bowlers and that a spinner would be the best option.

Bazal loves spin. Bazal takes spinner to 0/50 off five overs.

We still lost but that was funny as f**k

Get an SCC ya merkin this hack has scored 800 runs in two seasons (only 22 games) with one

I got 90 last game. Was mad. This week I got 60, got off the mark with two fours through cover. Opposing captain decides to change the bowlers and that a spinner would be the best option.

Bazal loves spin. Bazal takes spinner to 0/50 off five overs.

We still lost but that was funny as f**k
Bugger, too late. Went with a Ton Reserve LE.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
image.png

Bazal

Post Whore
I realise this thread is dead but man does it blow my mind how many deadshits still want shark culls and shark removal from their own habitat every time some poor dude gets hit.

I wonder if the same folks would be calling for lion culls if some dude got eaten bushwalking though Tsavo national park...accept the risk or stay out of the water