What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
every other road in yatala that doesnt go to my work is underwater but no problems getting here.......lame

MattYg1

Bench
So it's my first post in around 5 or so years... Oddly enough I don't really watch Rugby League anymore but boy did I feel a pull to come back here to the FFB after feeling super nostalgic.

Bazal

Post Whore
So it's my first post in around 5 or so years... Oddly enough I don't really watch Rugby League anymore but boy did I feel a pull to come back here to the FFB after feeling super nostalgic.

The FFB is dead brah

Willow killed it

Bazal

Post Whore
T20 comeback today.

Went ok. Can't bowl thanks to exploded rotator cuff but got 35 off 14 rocks with the stick.

Would have liked the extra 15 but not a bad start to the winter

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Refereed my first game of Union in about 15 years yesterday.

My legs hurt...
Is it an easy game to officiate?

From both my time playing the game & watching super rugby / internationals, it always feels like there’s a fair amount of pure guesswork form the ref..

Is it an easy game to officiate?

From both my time playing the game & watching super rugby / internationals, it always feels like there’s a fair amount of pure guesswork form the ref..
Pretty similar to League really, just need to make sure people stay on their feet in rucks and don't injure people in lineouts. Plus the grades I'm refereeing you don't need to be super fit!

Latest posts