What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is nothing to like about Nathan Lyon, he is only there because SOK was injured as he already had a line through his name according to reports

prior to his taking a wicket yesterday his figures were 1 for 400+ since the first test, its down to an amazing 2 for 400+ now

there is nothing to like about Nathan Lyon, he is only there because SOK was injured as he already had a line through his name according to reports

prior to his taking a wicket yesterday his figures were 1 for 400+ since the first test, its down to an amazing 2 for 400+ now
Even I have better bowling figures this summer!

Pugzley

Drinking at the Collector Hotel in Parra while listening to old school music. God, I must be getting old to realise that most of the music being played was released during my high school years.:sweat:

Pugzley

Potentially coming down with the man flu. If I die, I request that SGL amputate Matthew Wade's hands, so that his keeping improves
Let's put him out of his misery!!

pillow_kill_9156.jpg

PS. How do you get manflu in spring/summer?