What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
with your head

there are other ways to stop the ball you know
found footage of bazal fielding later in the day..

61927-Gifbay-Ouch-sports-fail-gifs-cricket.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
In other news, apparently my 5 off 30 deliveries, two catches and fielding with my face impressed someone because I'm in first grade again. A little annoyed actually, two blokes in threes have scored hundreds in the last fortnight but they refuse to play higher. I'm averaging 12.5 and desperate for form and have to be promoted because these pricks are in form but won't suck it up and play ones....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
morning

not getting a traditional xmas party, our whole team here I don't think there are 2 that live in the part of Auckland and surrounding areas so finding somewhere centralt hat suits everyone without it being a nightmare to get home is just impossible. Getting Friday off and having a catering company come in and cook us an awesome lunch then heading to the pub around the corner next Friday, good enough for me

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
In other news, apparently my 5 off 30 deliveries, two catches and fielding with my face impressed someone because I'm in first grade again. A little annoyed actually, two blokes in threes have scored hundreds in the last fortnight but they refuse to play higher. I'm averaging 12.5 and desperate for form and have to be promoted because these pricks are in form but won't suck it up and play ones....

Maybe there is some potential that the selectors are seeing.

Takes guts to headbut the ball

Bazal

Post Whore
Chores done for the day. Lawn mowed, jungle out the back weed sprayed again.

Beer o'clock I reckon

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I had mine last weekend, I took myself out and got shit faced

Thats what happens when you are self employed.
that must have been you i saw at the pub, yelling at your reflection in the mirror in the toilets..

"you know, i've been waiting all year to tell you this.. you're a terrible boss"

"yeah, well you're fired!"

"hah. good luck, you'll never keep this business going without me!"