What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Josh Jackson looks good value with Trex out. Luckily i checked the late mail and saw lowrie is out.

Few blokes have or will bottom out and are at their best low price. G Cooper, Barba, benji in a few weeks might drop under 200k, McGuire Jackson etc. Very interesting middle 3rd of the season

abpanther

Staff member
Josh Jackson looks good value with Trex out. Luckily i checked the late mail and saw lowrie is out.

Few blokes have or will bottom out and are at their best low price. G Cooper, Barba, benji in a few weeks might drop under 200k, McGuire Jackson etc. Very interesting middle 3rd of the season

Is it confirmed that TRex is out tonight?
You think Jackson is a better pick up than McGuire or Cooper?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Went with Farah to Luke and Horo to Graham. Figured the choices to downgrade Hayne weren't worth it and Farah to Luke isn't a significance difference in scores.

Will get on board with Barba, Glenn, Jackson and Norman next week.

eozsmiles

Bench
I thought I was gone as far as the overall was concerned - outside the top 500. But I'm getting a bit keen after a couple of things this weekend.

I could be looking at a personal record this round. 800 points with 8 players left - Luke, GI, Surgess, Gurgess, MGordon, Hayne, Merritt, AKelly.

Had a bit of a look through some of the top ranked teams so far and noticed that a number of them are pretty low on players for round 12. One team ranked in the top 3 only has 8-9 for next week giving them a max of 12-13 after using 4 more trades. I've got 15-16 now plus the trades up my sleeve. Gave me a bit of confidence.

I'm sensing some people outside the top bracket have better prepared bye squads than the leaders. I'm expecting some movement.

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
Next week looking to bring in probably Sutton for either JT/Hayne and maybe Tolman for either Farah/Merrin. On the search for a CW too. Not really sure yet, just as long as I get 17 on the park. Sue, Hiku, and maybe Drury Low are other trade options.

All depends a bit on the Origin teams.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I thought I was gone as far as the overall was concerned - outside the top 500. But I'm getting a bit keen after a couple of things this weekend.

I could be looking at a personal record this round. 800 points with 8 players left - Luke, GI, Surgess, Gurgess, MGordon, Hayne, Merritt, AKelly.

Had a bit of a look through some of the top ranked teams so far and noticed that a number of them are pretty low on players for round 12. One team ranked in the top 3 only has 8-9 for next week giving them a max of 12-13 after using 4 more trades. I've got 15-16 now plus the trades up my sleeve. Gave me a bit of confidence.

I'm sensing some people outside the top bracket have better prepared bye squads than the leaders. I'm expecting some movement.

I'm the exact opposite really. Just realised I'm going to have a lot fewer players to pick from next week than I thought (11 if I'm lucky) Could use all four trades to bolster that number, but will prob bite the bullet and only use 2 of those for squad players, and cash in the other two to make some money for a post Origin charge. Can afford to drop a couple games as I haven't lost a round yet :)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Is it confirmed that TRex is out tonight?
You think Jackson is a better pick up than McGuire or Cooper?

Already got mcGuire

Glad i didn't go with coops who went off injured. Should bring his price even further down though when he returns though (haven't seen the diagnosis yet). Same thing with fulton's single digit score.

Latest posts